ipod touch MM crashes when plugged in

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

germanjulian

ipod touch MM crashes when plugged in

Post by germanjulian »

Hi,

since a few days ago my ipod touch crashes MM when I plug it in or is already plugged in (MM starts and crashes straight away).

Nothing has changed so no ideal why it suddenly does this? I even unticked my touch in the devices to sync with MM but MM still crashes.

HELP :P
nohitter151

Re: ipod touch MM crashes when plugged in

Post by nohitter151 »

Its due to the iTunes update to 8.2.2, this is fixed in the latest beta build (1251).
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
ulrick65

Post by ulrick65 »

So how do you go about getting this beta? I have the same problem and it is driving me crazy. If I uninstall Itunes and quicktime, it works fine...but of course I can't see my ipod touch in MM. I hate Itunes...if it weren't for my daughters ipod touch, I would never even install it. My Blackberry Storm and old IPOD 80GB work perfectly with MM...

Thanks.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

ulrick65 wrote:So how do you go about getting this beta? I have the same problem and it is driving me crazy. If I uninstall Itunes and quicktime, it works fine...but of course I can't see my ipod touch in MM. I hate Itunes...if it weren't for my daughters ipod touch, I would never even install it. My Blackberry Storm and old IPOD 80GB work perfectly with MM...

Thanks.
Anyone can download it straight from the beta section of this very forum.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
ulrick65

Post by ulrick65 »

Boy do I feel stupid! I was looking for a beta of a new Itunes...which are never available to the public that I could find!

:oops:

Thanks for the reply...