Problem while adding folders to library [#6147]

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Fraxav

Problem while adding folders to library [#6147]

Post by Fraxav »

Hi,
I noticed that I cannot 'not add' subfolders to my library without 'not adding' the main folder too, when there's only one subfolder. Let me explain with a picture:
I can uncheck the subfolders COPERTINE and FREEME2 (keeping DOWNLOVERS and MUSICA) without necessarily unchecking the main folder LA MIA MUSSICA (or at least I guess the full blue square means I'm still adding the main folder to the library). But when I try to uncheck RAPPELZ MUSIC, the program automatically unchecks it's main folder MP3 too.
Now, in this case LA MIA MUSSSICA doesn't contain music files, so I'm not sure if MM adds it or not to the library, but RAPPELZ MUSIC contains several mp3s which I don't want to add to my library, while I want to add the files contained in the folder MP3.
So, is there a way to add the files in a folder without adding it's subfolders too? Is this some kind of bug?
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
Fraxav

Re: Problem while adding folders to library

Post by Fraxav »

Ideas, anyone?
I don't have no time for no MediaMonkey buisness...

Fraxav uses a Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on an Acer Aspire 5670 laptop with an Intel Core Duo T2300 (1.66 GHz) processor, ATI Mobility Radeon X1400 512 MB, 100 GB Hard Disc and 1 GB DDR2 Ram.
Peke

Re: Problem while adding folders to library

Post by Peke »

Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts