Danish Translation

If you want to translate MediaMonkey to your local language...

Moderators: rusty, Gurus

Rosewind

Re: Danish Translation

Post by Rosewind »

Hi there.

My original sentence:
1) The person who suggested that Google Translator could be used must be joking.

Google Translator ENGLISH into DANISH
2) Den person, der foreslog, at Google Translator kunne anvendes, skal være sjov.

Google Translator DANISH into ENGLISH
3) The person who suggested that Google Translator could be used, should be fun.

In two steps Google Translator turned the the original English sentence "The person who suggested that Google Translator could be used must be joking" into "The person who suggested that Google Translator could be used, should be fun."

So if accuracy is of the essence - don't use Google Translator. However, if you want to create a lot of funny translations of this good product - use Google Translator.

Regards,
Peter
Stegemueller

Post by Stegemueller »

Jeg er så begejstret over at have fundet MediaMonkey og at være sluppet ud af iTunes helvedet, at jeg meget gerne vil hjælpe med at oversætte til dansk. Jeg er sprogligt meget sikker og er meget omhyggelig med stavning og den slags. Jeg har bare aldrig været med til at oversætte et program før, så jeg ved ikke, hvordan jeg kommer i gang.
--
I'm thrilled to have found MediaMonkey and to be let out of iTunes hell that I would love to help translate into Danish. I am linguistically very safe and very careful with spelling and the like. I've just never been involved in translating a program before, so I do not know how to get started.

Venlig hilsen/kind regards
Hanne B. Stegemüller, Denmark
Best regards
Stegemueller

Post by Stegemueller »

I have started from scratch with Danish translation for MediaMonkey 3.2

But as said I've never tried before and am not very much into the music-terminology, so it would be great to have a proofreader and somebody who could/would correct semantic errors.

Update: I got an idea - I "steal" and get inspired from the Norwegian guy as our languages are quite similar - but would still love a proofreader. Anybody?
Best regards
sct_nicolaus

Post by sct_nicolaus »

Jeg vil gerne læse korrektur og/eller bidrage med noget oversættelse. Sender dig også lige en PM Hanne ;)
waku

Post by waku »

Har ikke været herinde i meget lang tid efter min sidste indlæg fra 30. juni sidste år. Jeg nåede at oversætte en del, men kom hurtigt fra det igen pga. manglende tid (og lyst). Filerne ligger dog stadig et sted, så hvis du kan bruge det til noget, så send mig en PM.
krohn

Post by krohn »

Have a Danish translation ready.
Dreadlau

Post by Dreadlau »

Rosewind wrote: My original sentence:
1) The person who suggested that Google Translator could be used must be joking.

Google Translator ENGLISH into DANISH
2) Den person, der foreslog, at Google Translator kunne anvendes, skal være sjov.

Google Translator DANISH into ENGLISH
3) The person who suggested that Google Translator could be used, should be fun.

In two steps Google Translator turned the the original English sentence "The person who suggested that Google Translator could be used must be joking" into "The person who suggested that Google Translator could be used, should be fun."
:lol:
Seven Ultimate X64 SP1 / Sansa Clip 2go (with RockBox)