Agora Mk2 v 1.0.0.1 & eee / Small version's

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

sakurakessho

Re: Agora Mk2 v 1.0.0.1 & eee / Small version's

Post by sakurakessho »

I would LOVE to see a dark version of this. One that's all blacks, greys, and whites. And maybe with the Seagoe font that Microsoft seems to be so fond of. I think it'd be pretty awesome looking.
*MM Gold as of 04.23.08*
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

I just installed it, and I have to say that you did a wonderful job : couldn't be better :-)
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

sakuressho: DreadM's Vision skin is a very good dark one.

Gerard: Well, I'm gonna try to make it better anyway :) I decided to make a version of this MR skin with 2 tablists. I can never really fit Monkey Rok anywhere when all the tabs are together, so here it is with the 5 external panels together and the 4 others panels together below. Works much better for me at least.

Download: MR5 Agora Mk2 nr2 Tabs.mmip
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

Well it looks really great, but it doesn't seem to work for me : nothing appears in the tabs, except for the "albums by" and "albums featuring" tabs; I'm not sure what's the problem, but that seems to be the case for all of the tab based skins...
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

Anyway after thinking about it, I think that I'd actually prefer a non tabbed interface. Do you think that you could update your previous skin with the changes you introduced for the tabbed version (like the removal of the album name in the header, the update of the bars and buttons) ?
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Gerard wrote:Well it looks really great, but it doesn't seem to work for me : nothing appears in the tabs, except for the "albums by" and "albums featuring" tabs; I'm not sure what's the problem, but that seems to be the case for all of the tab based skins...
That is a bug with the current version of Monkey Rok I think. You need to go back to the normal skin and open all the panels and then change back to the tab skin. After that it will work fine. If a panel is closed in the normal skin, it won't work with tabs. I guess it will be fixed in a future version.

Will see when I have the time to update the regular skin.
Gerard

Post by Gerard »

Pandora wrote: That is a bug with the current version of Monkey Rok I think. You need to go back to the normal skin and open all the panels and then change back to the tab skin. After that it will work fine. If a panel is closed in the normal skin, it won't work with tabs. I guess it will be fixed in a future version.

Will see when I have the time to update the regular skin.
Your trick worked indeed, thanks for your efforts :D
pete76

Post by pete76 »

Nice skin, but I don't like having the genre listed after the song title and I'm trying to remove it. I've extracted the skin and opened it in the editor, but I can't work out how to do it - any help would be appreciated!
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

un zip the msz file. you do that by changing it from msz to zip when finished with below you change it back to msz.

in the msz file you will see player.ini open it with notepad

look in there for the section the title code is locatated at.

now look in there for the % markers and letters saying what is to be listed in there. remove the %G i think it is or remove all but the first one then only the tilte will show.

now save the file, and close it. now zip all the files back up in to msz file. and place it back in the skins folder for monkey to use.

now you have it with out the stuff in the title line. just remember that if you ever update the skin from the author his will overwrite yours and put the stuff back. so change the name of the msz file just call it my agora.msz or some other name to keep it when you update the authors.

or just ask the author to do the changes for you and call it a custom name for you.

:D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
webfeatus

Post by webfeatus »

Love This Skin!!!
webfeatus

Post by webfeatus »

webfeatus wrote:Love This Skin!!!
I agree with webfeatus
(just checking if I am still subscribed to this post)
any news?