This add-on works with MediaMonkey v2.x or higher. It allows finding and displaying of folder that contains the currently playing track within the Library\Location or My Computer node. This add-on works similarly as the built-in Find More from Same\Folder (Library/My Computer) MM option, but you don't need to right-click on the currently playing tracks to be able to choose that option and such track would be located automatically whenever the program starts to play another track. After the containing folder is located, the currently playing track will be selected in the main tracklist and it will get the keyboard focus if you have the program v188.8.131.528 or higher.
http://solair.eunet.rs/~zvezdand/FindCu ... gTrack.htm
What is new:
v1.3 - 2013-11-09
* Added: Ctrl+Alt+F hotkey for manual finding of the currently playing track (could be modified in Options\General\Hotkeys - General: Execute script: Find Currently Playing Track).
v1.2 - 2012-02-13
* Added: toolbar button for manual finding of the currently playing track;
* Added: independent toolbar for buttons instead of Shortcuts toolbar [MM4];
* Fixed: finding of tracks in FD (removable media), CD and net (mapped drives) sub-folders of Location branch.
v1.1.3 - 2011-06-15
* Fixed: response of the program when a new track starts to play.
v1.1.2 - 2010-09-20
* Fixed: selecting of the track in the Album Art with details view mode.
v1.1.1 - 2010-05-09
* Fixed: error during start-up.
v1.1 - 2010-05-09
* Added: button on the Shortcuts toolbar to toggle finding of the currently playing track;
* Added: option to select track in the currently displayed tracklist without changing node;
* Fixed: finding of containing folder in the Library\Location node with non-English GUI.
v1.0 - 2010-05-06
* First public version.
- For MediaMonkey 3.0 or higher - just double-click on the FindCurrentPlayingTrack-xx.mmip file; if you are on Vista or Win7 make sure you have MM3 set to "Run as Administrator"; if you downloaded the installation package with IE7 and it changed its extension to a .zip, you should first change it back to a .mmip.
- For MediaMonkey 2.x - rename a .mmip extension to a .zip, extract the FindCurrentPlayingTrack.vbs file to the MediaMonkey's "Scripts\Auto" folder and restart MM program.
Add-on settings are in the Tools | Options dialog box within the Find Currently Playing Track tab: you could turn on/off the automatic finding of tracks on playback and you could choose if you want to locate folder containing the currently playing track within the Library\Location node or within the My Computer node, or if you want just to select track in the currently displayed tracklist. You could also toggle automatic finding and start manual finding of tracks using the buttons on the Shortcuts [MM2-3] / Find Currently Playing Track [MM4] toolbar.
- Selecting of the track in the main tracklist works only with the program v184.108.40.2068 or higher.
- Finding of tracks in the My Computer folder is not possible with the network drives (although Network works fine within the Library\Location folder); actually, even the built-in Find More from Same\Folder (My Computer) MM option doesn't work with the network drives.