Case & Leading Zero Fixer 1.4.2 (2008-04-15)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

italiaguy

Re: Case & Leading Zero Fixer 1.4.2 (2008-04-15)

Post by italiaguy »

Bex wrote:It's currently not possible, but I'll put it on the todo list!
superthank you! :)
italiaguy

Post by italiaguy »

Sorry if i continue to post in this forum, but i've come to a conclusion! a plausible solution to my problem (and as i read in the forum also to many other problems) could be to make possible to set forced capstring also to phrases with spaces, not only to single words! but i guess you're already working on this.. :)
Bex

Post by Bex »

Yes, that was what I had in mind.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
ceyeber62

Post by ceyeber62 »

AWESOME!!!!
Thank you for psoting this.
ojk12

Post by ojk12 »

Thank you very much, I think this is what I was needing this week, I'm going to see if its completly useful for me, although I believe it is
ojk12

Post by ojk12 »

If I have a list of "Little Words" how could I load the entire list and not word by word?
Bex

Post by Bex »

The only way for now is to open up the CaseModify.vbs file in a text editor and add the words space separated in the "DefaultLittleWords" list. I guess you then need to restore the "little word"-list from within the options.
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
Squrladilo

Post by Squrladilo »

Hello I registered just to say thanks for this great script and to ask a question.
maybe i am missing something but how, if possible, do i add a leading Zero not just to the "track" section in my library but to the file name itself on my drive. the script is very helpful when organizing my tracks within MM but I would love to be able to make the changes to the actual files themselves not just their entry in MediaMonkey and not have as many track related problems on other devices. It's driving me crazy when I realize I have once again gone from track 1 to 10 :( When I scan it says that there are no zeroes to be fixed just for the record

Thank you again for the help. I hope the answer to this isn't somewhere already in this thread :D

P
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thank you!

Sorry, the script can't alter the file name in that way but auto-organize can! That's one of MM's most powerful features which renames files based on tags etc. See F1, search the forum or simply test it on a track to see how it works.

All My Scripts
Squrladilo

Post by Squrladilo »

Well i had the idea that auto-organize would work to do the job but i was unsure and had some bad experiences with auto-organize, user error as always :P, well thank you very much for the prompt reply.
It was a simple as changing <track#> to <track#:2>
always the little things that get me.

Good luck and thanks again

P
Curtos

Post by Curtos »

I have found this script to be marvelous, it makes my library so much cleaner, thank you, Bex!

I understand that the casing rules are different, but I'm hoping to apply a similar process to my embedded lyrics to switch them to sentence case. A lot of them are formatted oddly, as they were nabbed through various batch scripts. Can this script be modified to do so, or does anybody know of another script intended to do that? I've done enough looking that I'm doubtful :-? but I have been known to make mistakes :) .
Bex

Post by Bex »

Thank you, Curtos!

I'll put your request on the todo-list for the this script.

All My Scripts
useruser

Post by useruser »

I don't get it. I thought this was supposed to fix it? All it does it give me a list of changes it wants me to make manually

Where's 'apply'?

Bex

Post by Bex »

Make the form bigger and you'll see the OK button.

All My Scripts
Tursiops47

"The"

Post by Tursiops47 »

I change all of my "The" and "A" titles by moving the article at the end, after a comma. As in "Power of Love, The". Also I add the artist after the Title... "Power of Love, The - Celine Dion". But if I later run the filename through C&LZ checker, it changes the "The" to lower case... "Power of Love, the - Celine Dion". How can I ask the script to ignore trailing "The" and "A" ?
Thanks much for a much used and time saving script!