MM Unite Skin v 1.0.0.0 13/07/2010

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

DreadM

MM Unite Skin v 1.0.0.0 13/07/2010

Post by DreadM »

MM Unite v 1.0.0.0

First released: 13.07.2010

Current version:1.0.0.0

Last Update: 13.07.2010

Greetings

Here is a skin that works well on eee pc's, i try to keep it pure and simple, the color's based on the default (indigo) opera skin i use ,and the player is inspired again on an opera add-on called Opera Unite.

Theme/player:

Miniplayer:

Microplayer:

Download:
MediaMomkey Skin:
MM Unite eee v 1,0,0,0.mmip

I hope you like it

Enjoy
rovingcowboy

Re: MM Unite Skin v 1.0.0.0 13/07/2010

Post by rovingcowboy »

well i can read the words in it now.
just a little bit too bright with all that white in it. :)

you go from one extream to the other.

also i can see that you are making the skins faster and faster so you now are able
to make them in how many hours? 9 or 10 or even less then that?? :o :D
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Shiny Rabbit

Post by Shiny Rabbit »

heh, my jaw dropped at that. looks like Agora but more "XP-ish"

edit: ARGH!! why is it that every time I find a near perfect skin, it it crippled ever so slightly by some kind of font cutoff or another in Windows XP?

notice in the image below the "y" in "Ryu has been cut off at the bottom and the last letter/number of the artist and timer are cut off a bit at the side (this isn't limited to Japanese or asian letters but it's more noticeable)

Windows 7 Enterprise x64. MediaMonkey 4 (unless I forget to update this)
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings
rovingcowboy wrote:also i can see that you are making the skins faster and faster so you now are ableto make them in how many hours? 9 or 10 or even less then that??
:lol: :lol: :lol:
No, this skin i start before two month ago,and 10 hours are really to short for such skin,at last for me ,to make all this images for the theme and player's, the player layout (what take's me the most time) ,and icons,than to test and work with it, and maybe some small changes or sometimes i change the hole theme or player when I'm no satisfied with the Results.
So lets say 2-3 weeks with 3-4 hours each day, sometimes more. :wink:
Shiny Rabbit wrote:edit: ARGH!! why is it that every time I find a near perfect skin, it it crippled ever so slightly by some kind of font cutoff or another in Windows XP?
HM, i work the last 3 weeks withe this skin on XP, and don't see this .
For me it look's like you change the font high in the player ini but not the size from text area,the fonts looks much higher than in the original screen shot!

What you need for a perfect skin?
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

shiny rabbit.

you don't have the font dreadm used so the system useds its swapout font for that one.

that happens a lot, so dread what font did you use. so that shiny rabbit can use it he will need
to add the name in to the ini file of monkey's so monkey knows about it. that is where i think
i seen the swap out info for fonts? i don't remember seeing it in the skin's ini. :o
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
Shiny Rabbit

Post by Shiny Rabbit »

rovingcowboy wrote:shiny rabbit.

you don't have the font dreadm used so the system useds its swapout font for that one.

that happens a lot, so dread what font did you use. so that shiny rabbit can use it he will need
to add the name in to the ini file of monkey's so monkey knows about it.
oh, that'd be why, yes, what is the font?.
DreadM wrote:
Shiny Rabbit wrote:edit: ARGH!! why is it that every time I find a near perfect skin, it it crippled ever so slightly by some kind of font cutoff or another in Windows XP?
HM, i work the last 3 weeks withe this skin on XP, and don't see this .
For me it look's like you change the font high in the player ini but not the size from text area,the fonts looks much higher than in the original screen shot!
that's what the skin looked like for me when I installed it, I haven't edited anything or even looked at the layouts or anything
DreadM wrote:What you need for a perfect skin?
well since you ask, something quite minimalistic, smooth and easy to read.

Windows 7 Enterprise x64. MediaMonkey 4 (unless I forget to update this)
GooGkhaN

Post by GooGkhaN »

hi, this is so gorgeous theme i have ever use!
and i have a problem,
i cant see cover near player, is there any button for this?
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

No there's no button.
It's the normal AArt panel ,this you can move around where you want ,
place it beside the player and disable the panel caption , thats all :wink:
GooGkhaN

Post by GooGkhaN »

:lol: okey, i got it