3.2.2.1300 crashes after ~5 minutes [#6654]

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

Peke

Re: 3.2.2.1300 crashes after ~5 minutes

Post by Peke »

It would be nice that you contact Zumo Developers and inform them that their app have conflicts with MediaMonkey.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
olle

Post by olle »

Peke wrote:It would be nice that you contact Zumo Developers and inform them that their app have conflicts with MediaMonkey.
I think the contacts has been made. Someone's (Bramble, if I'm not wrong?) reported the bug to the ZumoCast crew as well. I'm sure both teams want to solve this bugger. I don't know if this will delay MM 4.0, or if the solution will come in a later update, or in a update off ZumoCast. It's all depending on the nature off the bug, off course.
Zumo

Post by Zumo »

bremble wrote:Logfile sent to support. Thank you.
Hey! I've been keeping an eye out for your support ticket but still haven't seen it. Can you send it again to: support@zumocast.com

Let me know if you anyone has any questions. Thanks!
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

rusty

Re: 3.2.2.1300 crashes after ~5 minutes [#6654]

Post by rusty »

We've tried to replicate this bug internally but have been unable to thus far (testing with Zumocast 1.3).

For those of you who are able to replicate the problem with Zumocast 1.3, can you tell me:
1) Is the bug triggered when Zumocast launches iTunes (to look up album art) ?
2) Does the bug still occur if you disable Zumocast > Preferences > Settings > Grab Artwork from iTunes ?
3) Can you try the following approach suggested by the folks at ZumoCast ?
  • a) Go to the Windows Shell by typing the following in the Windows search bar: cmd
    b) In the Windows Shell, type the following and press ENTER: regsvr32.exe /u "C:\Program Files\Zecter\ZumoCast\ShellExt.dll"
    c) Exit the Windows Shell, Run MediaMonkey and ZumoCast and see if the problem is solved
Thanks! Please share your results.

-Rusty