Monkey Rok 6.2 - Updated 06/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

trixmoto

Re: Monkey Rok 5.6 - Updated 08/02/2011

Post by trixmoto »

I'm sorry, I've not had much chance to play with the alphas. If it's not working at all then I suspect there's a problem with on of the API methods (one of the SDB.XxxPath ones most likely) but I won't have much chance to investigate this weekend unfortunately.

I like the sound of an "upcoming releases" panel, I'll see what I can do in the next version.
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
danasince1979

Post by danasince1979 »

trix i just noticed that the statistics mode isn t working for me i just get the rotating icon like it s refreshing but it never stops

not sure if how long this has been happening though i don t think i checked the last 2 versions pretty sure it was working in 5.3 at least

any ideas?
dypsis

Re: Monkey Rok 5.5 - Updated 06/12/2010

Post by dypsis »

dypsis wrote:
johandenver wrote:Yes, I think a separate setting would be even better.

Another thing I've noticed is that the statistics does not appear when player is stopped even though this option is checked.
If I go into Options and then just click Ok the statistics start to load but not when just pressing stop.
And to add to that, if I right click on MonkeyRok and select "Statistics", statistics don't load either.
Thanks Trix.
Statistics are now fixed in 5.6.
danasince1979

Post by danasince1979 »

^not for me they re not ....
netphoenix

Post by netphoenix »

All I can say right now is... WOW. I've been using MM for a few years now, but, in my mind, never had my library sufficiently organized to where I was ready to add MonkeyRok. Goodness, what this looks like it can offer is wonderful! Initial observations: 1) I need a flippin' manual to avoid scanning the forums from the beginning to learn about all the options. 2) It takes 12 minutes to scan my library for those library statistics (which are really eye-opening, btw). and 3) Did I mention I need a flippin' doc just to track down all the capabilities??? :)

In case you're wondering I have MM networked, and do all library maintenenace from my terminal. The "playing" terminal is an older laptop w/a couple of external drives that hold my library - certainly a factor for the "slow stats gathering".

This is gonna be a fun ride. I'm excited by what I've seen so far!
-Chris
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks! Hopefully most of the options are fairly self-explanatory.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

Yes, it is all pretty self explanatory. But feel free to post any questions you may have in this forum thread.
--
The gpzbc
netphoenix

Post by netphoenix »

gpzbc wrote:Yes, it is all pretty self explanatory. But feel free to post any questions you may have in this forum thread.
I've played with many of them already and yep, they're pretty self explanatory. It was nice to turn off the player at the bottom of the screen and utilize the buttons on monkeyrok, which gave me additional real-estate on the screen. I really enjoy having Monkey Rok display the artist bio's also. Not to mention the "other albums" listings for the artist.

Even though I absolutely loved the library statistics, they just took WAY too long to tabulate (12-15 min's for a 144k song library) on my little ole laptop. Too bad those stats weren't archived; updated periodically or on request.

Thanks again Trix! Superb.

-Chris
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks! :D
netphoenix wrote:Too bad those stats weren't archived; updated periodically or on request.
I've added this to my list, I'll see what I can come up with in the next version.
PussyMalone

Post by PussyMalone »

My first post on this forum is to ... thank you, Trixmoto! For all the trixmoto-brand-addons I really depend on for years now.

One question only: as I listen to much classical music, is there any possibility to show the different biographies of artist/composer/conductor at the same time in the Monkey-Rok-window? Any scripting content I can fastly add?

Thanks again for your valuable work.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks! :D

I'll see what I can do in the next version. Have to be careful with multiple artists though, that it doesn't slow things down too much.
fimm

Post by fimm »

Hi, After enabling love tracks functionality, mediamonkey (v. 3.2.4 1304) freezes for a while when a new track starts playing, if i disable it, monkey rok works just fine.
Do you know any solution for this?
(Windows 7, 64bit // 4gb ram // intel i7 q720)

thanks for all your plugins trixmoto!
i really appreciate
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well mine doesn't freeze, but it does have to loop through your loved tracks which involves posting to Last.Fm, so I don't think there's much that can be done about it, no.
swsl

Post by swsl »

Dreadlau wrote:Hello.
This is what I get once installed.

Same here. I've been using MR for a long time, but Iately, I get the same as Dreadlau. Using version 5.6 MR and MM 1304.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks,
Steve
swsl

Post by swsl »

I'll add that nothing I do under options results in display changes to Monkey Roc.

The only thing is skin, if I change skins, the mess that is displayed changes skins. Otherwise, hiding panels, checking and unchecking things does nothing.