3 DLNA Errors

Beta Testing for Windows Products and plugins

Moderator: Gurus

Julianhorvat

3 DLNA Errors

Post by Julianhorvat »

----No Audio When Playing Music Over DLNA----
When I attempt to play any of my music files over DLNA on my PS3 (almost all MP3s so they're compatible with the PS3) the visualizer works and reacts to the music and the progress bar also responds however there will be no audio. I have tested with and without the default transcoding settings for the server and it doesn't work either way. The weird thing is that video files work perfectly on the server including their audio streams.

----Scrobble Error---- (Solved)
I've been using the DLNA server to play video files on my PS3 and playing music from my computer, however when the music is stopped MediaMonkey retains the metadata of the last played track in the now playing section. For some reason the Last.fm scrobbler will then scrobble that song whenever I play a video file on the PS3 from the server, causing my Last.fm to become flooded with submissions of the same song over and over again. I suspect this is due to the fact that the scrobbler is built to scrobble songs played over DLNA so I'll try to configure the scrobbler to exclude my two video collections. Yeah just needed to exclude the 2 video collections from the stuff the scrobbler can access.

----Folder Renaming----
When I browse my collections on the server (Music, TV, Videos) from the PS3 and then go back to the root of the server the folders become named to integers i.e. Music becomes "5", TV becomes "11". The folders still function properly so its just a minor glitch but I figured I should report it.

I'm running 1364 on Windows 7 x64 7600 with the 1.0.2.24 scrobbler
Anubis

Re: 3 DLNA Errors

Post by Anubis »

Julianhorvat wrote:----Folder Renaming----
When I browse my collections on the server (Music, TV, Videos) from the PS3 and then go back to the root of the server the folders become named to integers i.e. Music becomes "5", TV becomes "11". The folders still function properly so its just a minor glitch but I figured I should report it.
+1
I have experienced this problem also.
Ludek

Post by Ludek »

Julianhorvat

Post by Julianhorvat »