Lost my Find and Replace Script for Artist/Title fields

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

thefaceman

Lost my Find and Replace Script for Artist/Title fields

Post by thefaceman »

I have found a great Find and Replace script that was EASY to install and use.

I have a TON (about 6000) files that have various words that I want to change (like remove the THE's or replacing dont with don't, etc. But my old computer has memory issues and will not run mediamonkey so I need correct all my database problems with artist and title fields. Can anyone help me find this script?

Some brief description. It opened with the field TITLE and you could change it to almost any field like ARTIST, then you typed in the string value you wanted to replace and then type in the string you wanted it changed to. It would change anything that you had selected.

Thanks
-thefaceman
Last edited by Lowlander on Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to correct sub-forum
Lowlander

Re: Lost my Find and Replace Script for Artist/Title fields

Post by Lowlander »

Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
thefaceman

Post by thefaceman »

Sorry that is not the script. This one had a simple layout and very simple to use. Something maybe called find and replace string?

This one looks complicated to use. I will try and figure it out and hope I can use it

-thefaceman
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
wydchr

Post by wydchr »

PersonalTagEnhancer by Steegy maybe...?? it works for me anyway.

cheers, David.
ZvezdanD

Post by ZvezdanD »

thefaceman wrote:Sorry that is not the script. This one had a simple layout and very simple to use. Something maybe called find and replace string?

This one looks complicated to use.
Maybe something like this:
Magic Nodes 4.3.3 / 5.2 RegExp Find & Replace 4.4.9 / 5.2  Invert Selection/Select None 1.5.1  Export/Create Playlists for Child Nodes 4.1.1 / 5.4.1  Expand Child Nodes/Expand All 1.1.2  Event Logger 2.7  Filtered Statistics Report 1.6  Track Redirection & Synchronization 3.4.2  Restore/Synchronize Database 3.1.8 / 4.0.1  Find Currently Playing Track 1.3.2  Queue List 1.2.1  Add to Library on Play 1.0.1  Tree Report for Child Nodes 1.1.1  Update Location of Files in Database 1.4.5 / 2.3  Inherit Child Playlists 1.0.3  Add Currently Playing/Selected Track(s) to Playlist 1.2