"Last 100 Tracks" Function in Media Tree Not Saving Changes

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

glennergy

"Last 100 Tracks" Function in Media Tree Not Saving Changes

Post by glennergy »

This was not in issue in MM3. Every time I click on "Last 100 Tracks Added" (or "last 100 Played" or Modified) I have tried to customize the columns and the order of the columns in the display area. But then when I leave that and later come back to it, the columns and column order I have saved disappear, and it reverts back to the MM default.

Can someone help me figure this out? It's a real pain -- i use that feature very regularly, and it takes awhile to customize it to how I like it.
Lowlander

Re: "Last 100 Tracks" Function in Media Tree Not Saving Chan

Post by Lowlander »

Playlists use the column settings of the Collection they're viewed as. So right click > Edit AutoPlaylist and check the Search value as that Collection is determining what you see in the Playlist.
glennergy

Post by glennergy »

I see the "Edit Autoplaylist" option when I right-click on a playlist, but not when I right-click on the "Last 100 Tracks Added" which is located above the Playlists and below the Music sections in the Media Tree. Am I missing something?
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Are you using an addon like MagicNodes for this? In that case ask in the addons forum thread.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Since Last 100 Tracks is a script, you may not be able to give it it's own settings. You may have to write something in that thread and ask the author. But now that you've brought it up, I know I have to fix my columns every time I use it, too.
glennergy

Post by glennergy »

Just figured this out. This script does not work in MM4, but it's functionality can be duplicated via autoplaylists. Directions on how to do that here:

http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... &start=101
Onweerwolf

Post by Onweerwolf »

The script works fine in MM 4 for me.
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

Just figured this out. This script does not work in MM4, but it's functionality can be duplicated via autoplaylists. Directions on how to do that here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13083&start=101
I don't think we are saying the script doesn't work, it works for me in MM4 also, we are saying that maybe within this script there is no way to save the column settings. However, the Autoplaylist option is very cool and I missed it. Thank you.