Time savers - are these possible?

Any ideas about how to improve MediaMonkey? Let us know!

Moderator: Gurus

pomozki

Time savers - are these possible?

Post by pomozki »

1) naming tags is easy on the front "basics" page - there are dropdown menus and you just pick the one you want. Is it easy to allow this facility for the grouping tag on page 2 (details) ? Right now, I'm having to name hundreds of them, whereas iTunes has dropdown menus for this tag, too

2) sadly, MM created duplicate files for everything I edited before in iTunes (which I've stopped doing) - I've started to clear this long list but some files treated as duplicates by MM aren't actually identical - I've given them 1-2 different tags - it would be great if I could *note* this on the file so MM stops including them in the dupes list in future

3) full playback view with progress bar, so you can rewind and fast forward - am I missing something? I haven't found this so far, so have to continue using iTunes for this
thanks!
pomozki

Re: Time savers - are these possible?

Post by pomozki »

wow, 71 readers so far and not a single reply!

3) I've now seen you can get a playback bar by changing skins so that's OK
but
1 and 2 are reasonable questions aren't they?
especially would like to know why there's no dropdown bar for album artist as for other fields, or whether anyone thinks that's a good idea :wink:
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

You've posted in the wishlist forum which is a request for features forum, if you have questions the belong in the Need Help forum.

1 has already been requested. 2 I'm not sure why MM would have done this in the first place, and not possible.
Lowlander (MediaMonkey user since 2003)
pomozki

Post by pomozki »

OK Lowlander, thanks for your help :D