miniMus Skins v.1.0 (24.06.12)

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

CoachUK

miniMus Skins v.1.0 (24.06.12)

Post by CoachUK »

First released: 24.06.2012

Current version: 1.0.0.0

The idea behind this skin was to produce a player with the smallest possible footprint yet include the usual stuff like artwork, Visualisation, volume and seek bars, etc.
The player also doubles as the FloatPlayer (MiniPlayer) to preserve space on the desktop.
A light and dark version are here together with MonkeyRok & LyricsViewer skins.

The skins are as-is and you're welcome to use them if you want, but there is unlikely to be any modification or development carried out.

miniMus_Light:

miniMusDark:

miniMusLight:
Theme miniMusLight.mmip
MR skin miniMusLight_MR.zip
LV skin miniMusLight_LV.zip

miniMusDark:
Theme miniMusDark.mmip
MR skin miniMusDark_MR.zip
LV skin miniMusDark_LV.zip
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
Stigg

Re: miniMus Skins v.1.0 (24.06.12)

Post by Stigg »

It looks nice, Coach, but it doesn't suit my setup.

I have my Art Browser up the top, so I have all this blank space at the bottom.

Also. The installer for this skin says "Quatx".
No biggie. I just thought I would mention it in case you hadn't realised. :)
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

@Stigg - that's quite OK, never going to be able to please everyone all the time. However, the player can be dragged and moved so it can be combined in a panel with other elements (picture shows player in panel with Column Browser and now Playing List). In case this helps.

Can't understand what you mean about the installer saying 'Quatx'. Can't see that anywhere in the files or in the download links. Explain?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Another beautiful skin Coach. :D

One thing that's odd, and it could be something I'm doing wrong but the skin installs no problem but Lyrics Viewer will be blank and I'll get a couple of error boxes. But once I select a skin for LV and restart MM, all works fine. I don't run into this when installing other skins. LV stays at whatever skin it was on instead of being blank. This happened with this skin and the Quat_X one.

Here are the two errors:

First this:

Closing that gives me this:

Stop Button Freak
Stigg

Post by Stigg »

Vyper wrote:Another beautiful skin Coach. :D

One thing that's odd, and it could be something I'm doing wrong but the skin installs no problem but Lyrics Viewer will be blank and I'll get a couple of error boxes. But once I select a skin for LV and restart MM, all works fine. I don't run into this when installing other skins. LV stays at whatever skin it was on instead of being blank. This happened with this skin and the Quat_X one.
That happens to me also.
I think it a Lyrics Viewer bug, as it also happens to me on other skins.
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

@Vyper - I also encounter this on other skins as well so I'm guessing it may be either an LV thing or something brought about by the latest version of MM (The odd quirky thing still seems to occur).

(PS Thanks for responding Stigg.)
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

I've been trying to think if I've added any skins over the last couple of versions of MM and I'm thinking probably not so you guys are probably right. Maybe I'll add another skin and test this theory. :D
Stop Button Freak
rrfpacker

Post by rrfpacker »

The LV thing happens to me in other skins, too, one of them was Eclipse 3.

Good idea with this skin, can't wait to try it.
Stigg

Post by Stigg »

I have mentioned the LV bug to Gege in the past, but I am not sure if he knows what is causing it.