MM4 not adding tracks in correct order

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

FEB

Re: MM4 not adding tracks in correct order

Post by FEB »

Lowlander wrote:
FEB wrote:By right-clicking one of the files and choosing Play Album/Play Album now
This is not a feature native to MediaMonkey. You can only right click and select Play Now which would add all files in the list to the Now Playing if play selected + subsequent is set.
I'm not sure you're correct there. I've done this ever since I've had MM.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

I'm pretty sure that is provided through an addon, thus most likely the bug is within the addon. Unfortunately I don't know which addon provides this feature, but Tools > Extensions shows installed addons and may provide a clue. If you identify the addon you should report this issue in the addons own forum thread.
FEB

Post by FEB »

Lowlander wrote:I'm pretty sure that is provided through an addon, thus most likely the bug is within the addon. Unfortunately I don't know which addon provides this feature, but Tools > Extensions shows installed addons and may provide a clue. If you identify the addon you should report this issue in the addons own forum thread.
Thanks for all your help here. I'm pretty certain it's not that, but I truly appreciate the time you put in trying to resolve this.
Bex

Post by Bex »

Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts