Backup 6.0 - Updated 01/07/2014

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

paradive

Re: Backup 6.0 - Updated 01/07/2014

Post by paradive »

gpzbc wrote:hmmm... Did you try turning off Norton's real time protection? It's worth a shot.
yep. turned off.
still hangs halfway through "exporting M3Us". =/
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

Since I've installed this script I always get an error prompt that says :
Runtime Error 2016 at 085755F6
After this I get the notification that the backup was succesful.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@paradive - maybe it's something to do with the name of one of your playlists - could you please take a screenshot of your playlist node fully expanded so I can take a look?

@MaximumPrime - does the error message have a line number or anything for me to go on?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
paradive

Post by paradive »

trixmoto wrote:@paradive - maybe it's something to do with the name of one of your playlists - could you please take a screenshot of your playlist node fully expanded so I can take a look?

@MaximumPrime - does the error message have a line number or anything for me to go on?

ok. so anyway........
i finished organizing my playlists and deleting all the "junk" ones.
which included deleting the whole "imported playlists" folder when i was done.

and guess what?
works now.
paradive

Post by paradive »

trixmoto wrote:@paradive - maybe it's something to do with the name of one of your playlists - could you please take a screenshot of your playlist node fully expanded so I can take a look?

NOW the question is....... how do i keep it from importing the playlists again?
i have it set to re-scan at startup - but obviously don't want it to re-import all the playlists every day.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Well I'm glad it's working now. Must have been something specific to do with one of those playlists, but without seeing them, it's hard for me to guess what.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
paradive

Post by paradive »

trixmoto wrote:Well I'm glad it's working now. Must have been something specific to do with one of those playlists, but without seeing them, it's hard for me to guess what.
but i copied them all to the root "playlists" folder.

methinks the script just has problems with "imported playlists" folders.

how do i stop MM from importing them every time it scans?
gpzbc

Post by gpzbc »

paradive wrote:but i copied them all to the root "playlists" folder.

It's hard to say without you giving us more details about your setup, but I would either tell MM File Monitor not to scan your imported playlists folder, or tell it to ignore playlists when it does see them. You can do both of those things in the "File Monitor" settings.
--
The gpzbc
paradive

Post by paradive »

gpzbc wrote:

It's hard to say without you giving us more details about your setup, but I would either tell MM File Monitor not to scan your imported playlists folder, or tell it to ignore playlists when it does see them. You can do both of those things in the "File Monitor" settings.
hmmmmmmmmmmm

and where are the "file monitor" settings?
i can't find em in "options".
paradive

Post by paradive »

gpzbc wrote:

found it.
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

trixmoto wrote:@MaximumPrime - does the error message have a line number or anything for me to go on?
http://img4web.com/view/WL2M72

No sorry this is all I Got
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Hmmm, ok. Can you please take a screenshot of your settings as well? If you're creating a zip archive, are you using the XZip or DotNetZip component?
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

http://img4web.com/view/RTCVT2
I've recently installed DotNetZip without any changes
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Hmm, I'm not sure then. You've not got either of the archive options ticked, so it can't be that. I had a quick Google and found this... http://wiki-errors.com/getting-rid-of-r ... error-216/
MaximusPrime

Post by MaximusPrime »

trixmoto wrote:Hmm, I'm not sure then. You've not got either of the archive options ticked, so it can't be that. I had a quick Google and found this... http://wiki-errors.com/getting-rid-of-r ... error-216/
Thanks for your help. Once a week my pc is scanned, but yesterday I've scanned it manually with two different Kind of anti Virus scanner (avast & malwarebytes antimalware) and nothing was found. The error only Pops up when I Close mediamonkey so I guess it is related to it. I'll delete some scripts to find out what causes the error

Edit: Hmm It isn't caused by the Backup script, sorry for wasting your time here but thanks again :D For your Information, it seems to be caused by the lastfm scrobbler. I remember I updated it the same day I installed your script, but I've never had Problems with it so I first thaught about the backup script.