No Sync Unsupportet Formats

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

Audipower2

No Sync Unsupportet Formats

Post by Audipower2 »

Hello ich use the Media Monkey Beta/Pro Version 1.1.2.0416 on Android 4.4.2 and Media Monkey 4.1.7.1741
And i use the sync over WIFI but 1 Problem it aborts and it comes a Short messag Unsupport File
For ecsampel a Video MPG1 ok Media Monkey on Android cant play it but why it gets not Synced ?
I have other players on my device they can Play it

So is ther an Option that media Monkey Syncs all Music / Videos and dosent care about Supportet or not
Lowlander

Re: No Sync Unsupportet Formats

Post by Lowlander »

What gets synced depends on the settings for Conversion in the Device Profile (Tools > Options > Portable Device Sync in MMW). You'll need to add MPG to Supported Formats if you want it synced as is (Gold feature).
Audipower2

Post by Audipower2 »

Done but Nothing Media Monkey on my Android says Unsupportet and abort
I add all file Formats every Bitrate 0 - 99999 and the rest all boxes checkt and in device sync info it shows Mpg1 , AVI , ASF mp4 and so on 14 Formats or more
But Nothing
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Are you sure you configured the correct Device Profile (there will be 2 if you have an SD card inserted in your device).

Post by Guest »

Yes i clear all devices only the Standart /Ipod and so are still there then new Connect one device My handy "Kingzone K1" no other new device and it whas allways only 1 device my SD Card is called "Kingzone K1" the internal Storag is not Shown but thats since i have media Monkey on My Device so not new and for Some weeks its works fine but i dident recognized the Abort sometimes
Audipower2

Post by Audipower2 »

Why is ther not a Simpel Button i allow all Formats ? For my device
And end
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Supposedly removing all formats allows all. I only learned of this as it came by as a bug. I don't recall if it was fixed.
musicbob

Post by musicbob »

I have the same question about syncing unsupported video to an android device.
Last edited by musicbob on Thu May 05, 2022 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
in Device provile -> options Under Auto Conversation you can manually set WMV as supported format and MMW will sync.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts