Backup Playlists 2.2 - Updated 18/10/10

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Darryl_Gittins

Re: Backup Playlists 2.2 - Updated 18/10/10

Post by Darryl_Gittins »

MusicBringer wrote:...I suppose you are running Monkey as a Administrator?
Is that required? Running Monkey as a Administrator?
Darryl_Gittins

Post by Darryl_Gittins »

I've tried many things to get this script to work but I get failures and\or errors each step of the way.

Can anyone recomend a way to backup and import autoplaylists that doesn't require a degree an physics to get it working?
:(
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Going to give me any clues as to what the errors might be?
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
lizat

Post by lizat »

I am running Windows 7, latest MM and various plugins. backup Playlists reports it can't find Xlite. I read instructions n this thread, and although I am an administrator so don't think the problem should have occurred I was going to attenpt to follow them; but I don't have a dll named sqlite3u. The closest is sqlite3MM.dll i the MM folder (not the scripts folder).

How do I resolve this?

Thank you liz
fogowyjk

Post by fogowyjk »

lizat wrote:I am running Windows 7, latest MM and various plugins. backup Playlists reports it can't find Xlite. I read instructions n this thread, and although I am an administrator so don't think the problem should have occurred I was going to attenpt to follow them; but I don't have a dll named sqlite3u. The closest is sqlite3MM.dll i the MM folder (not the scripts folder).

How do I resolve this?

Thank you liz
Hi, I've had this problem once myself, although I don't quite remember the solution I guess it's to install the script unchecking the "intall for current user only ..." checkbox, you would have to uninstall the script first I guess, anyways post the solution for us so I can save on my notes.
lizat

Post by lizat »

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. and since it needs the dll and I don't seem to have it anywhere I think I need to do something else???? :(

thx for the suggestion anyway, liz
fogowyjk

Post by fogowyjk »

lizat wrote:I have already uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. and since it needs the dll and I don't seem to have it anywhere I think I need to do something else???? :(

thx for the suggestion anyway, liz
I have the dll, send me an email and I'll send it to you.
willduan3

Post by willduan3 »

I'm also having issues getting the backup to work and getting the "Litex cold not be installed" error. Running as admin. The option to install as a single user is hard set - you can't unclick it, even when running as admin. Assistance appreciated. MM 4.1.1.1703, windows 7 home premium, 64-bit.
Ashran

Post by Ashran »

willduan3 wrote:I'm also having issues getting the backup to work and getting the "Litex cold not be installed" error. Running as admin. The option to install as a single user is hard set - you can't unclick it, even when running as admin. Assistance appreciated. MM 4.1.1.1703, windows 7 home premium, 64-bit.
I have the same problem and am missing the dll, could someone send it my way ?
Funkafonik

Post by Funkafonik »

Ashran wrote:
willduan3 wrote:I'm also having issues getting the backup to work and getting the "Litex cold not be installed" error. Running as admin. The option to install as a single user is hard set - you can't unclick it, even when running as admin. Assistance appreciated. MM 4.1.1.1703, windows 7 home premium, 64-bit.
I have the same problem and am missing the dll, could someone send it my way ?
Same!
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

The component is included in the package. You can copy it to somewhere more generic (like C:\something) and then register it manually...

Code: Select all

regsvr32 C:\something\sqlite3u.dll /s
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
lordbear

Post by lordbear »

Yes, Trixmoto, it is "in the package" but WHERE? You didn't answer that. :)
I found the sqlite3u.dll at C:\Users\{Username}\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts.
Using the REGSVR32 command in that folder worked for me.