UPnP No Audio

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

Namien

UPnP No Audio

Post by Namien »

PC Version :4.1.28.1905
Android Version : 1.3.6.0886

Can get full functionality when using sync, but when trying to browse library over UPnP I get no audio. I am able to see the Server/Library when browsing, but when selecting any items for playback I get no audio on the android device. Changed the connection port to 4000 as was suggested from a FAQ. Thank you for the assist.

-Namien
Lowlander

Re: UPnP No Audio

Post by Lowlander »

Does MMA seem to be playing the files? What format (file type) are the files streamed as? Can you test with another DLNA capable App on the phone to see if you get the same results or with another DLNA client on your network? Do you get sound when you play files from the device itself in MMA?
Namien

Post by Namien »

Actions were as follows.

MMA does appears to be playing it visually as it displays the track/album information. The time on the track does not advance from 00:00 of **:** the total length.
The format is Mp3.
I am able to get full playback using the app Hi-Fi Cast using the MM library configuration existing for DLNA.
As for the last question I get audio only on MM when using the PC. I can sync the android device and it will download the library I select and the audio works there, but only when using the UPnP do I get no audio.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Send a debug log from About 20 seconds after you try UPnP Playback and reply here with the logID.
Namien

Post by Namien »

LogID: WJBQVILWAV