Problems with MM5 and startparameter within 2 instances

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Bikeman

Problems with MM5 and startparameter within 2 instances

Post by Bikeman »

Hi,
on my PC (Win10) I start (want to start) two instances of MM5 (V 5.0.3.2627 Portable installation) with paramters:
"D:\MM5P_Soft\MediaMonkey 5\MediaMonkey.exe" /Play /INIFILE="D:\MM5P_Soft\MediaMonkey 5\Portable\MediaMonkey.ini"
"D:\MM5P_Hard\Mediamonkey 5\MediaMonkey.exe" /Play /INIFILE="D:\MM5P_Hard\MediaMonkey 5\Portable\MediaMonkey.ini"
But only one instance will start and play. When I start the second instance, the first song of the first instance will be restartet again. The second instance will not be startet. When I erase the paramters of the second instance, MM5 will be startet and I must start the playlist manuelly.
drakinite

Re: Problems with MM5 and startparameter within 2 instances

Post by drakinite »

On both installations, have you un-checked "Allow just one instance of MediaMonkey" (in Tools -> Options -> General)?
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
Bikeman

Re: Problems with MM5 and startparameter within 2 instances

Post by Bikeman »

YES! Shure.