videos sometimes gets a codec not found

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

railfan-eric

videos sometimes gets a codec not found

Post by railfan-eric »

I am still having videos randomly not playing and giving a codec not found message. not fun when i'm laying on the couch relaxing and have to get up to go the computer and double click the song so it plays again. and go back for the previous songs in a row that didn't play.
MiPi

Re: videos sometimes gets a codec not found

Post by MiPi »

Which Build (Help > About) are you using?
Please try to capture the problem in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86643
Thanks.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Also what codecs, if any, do you have installed?
railfan-eric

Post by railfan-eric »

Lowlander wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:18 am Also what codecs, if any, do you have installed?
I don't' think installed a codec pack. I used to install codec packs. but i don't think i did with this computer. but i have KM Player 64 and Wondershre Filmora 11.5.1
railfan-eric

Post by railfan-eric »

MiPi wrote: Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:03 am Which Build (Help > About) are you using?
Please try to capture the problem in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86643
Thanks.
5.0.3.2627 but this has been happening through several builds. I posted about it many months ago. i was asked to do a debug but i hadn' t had the time and motivation to do it.
MiPi

Post by MiPi »

Well, as we do not experience such issue, we cannot find the problem without at least debug log, as it could be anything.