Monkey Mote?

Get help for different MediaMonkey 5 Addons.

Moderators: jiri, drakinite, Addon Administrators

tomjonze

Monkey Mote?

Post by tomjonze »

Does this still work? It said it detects I'm running in Portable Mode (which I must be because I saw that beta is run in portable mode). But I want to control it with my (stupid) iPhone. Monkey Mote, does this still work? If so, how do I get it to work? I got a notice to run command "MediaMonkey.exe /elevate /regcomserver" but I tried that in the command line and it said: "'MediaMonkey.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."

Any help? Thank you!
Ludek

Re: Monkey Mote?

Post by Ludek »

Hi,
are you referring this app: https://www.monkeymote.com/home ?

The app isn't MM5 ready yet, but I am in contact with the dev and porting his addon is on the way - should be ready soon.
drakinite

Post by drakinite »

tomjonze wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 3:53 pm I got a notice to run command "MediaMonkey.exe /elevate /regcomserver" but I tried that in the command line and it said: "'MediaMonkey.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."
You'll need to open the command line terminal inside MediaMonkey's install folder for Windows to recognize MediaMonkey.exe. But yes, MonkeyMote is not yet ready for MM5.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
sonos

Post by sonos »

Ludek wrote
The app isn't MM5 ready yet, but I am in contact with the dev and porting his addon is on the way - should be ready soon.
That would be great! In addition the addon Discogs Tagger for MM5 would be great, too. :D

Carsten