Syncing to Google Drive Creates Multiple Duplicate Folders

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

Milky

Syncing to Google Drive Creates Multiple Duplicate Folders

Post by Milky »

Hi, I've been trying to sync my library to Google Drive, but every time I click 'sync now' and wait until the sync is finished, I check Google Drive and there are multiple of the same folder. Even if I delete it and try again, a duplicate comes back in some form. When I say duplicate, I mean a folder pathway with the same title. The contents of my database are spread between these folders. For example, I might have 2 Music folders and 2 Muse folders, but each one will have different albums. The data seems to be synced correctly, but the folders are messed up. I've already tried logging out and logging in again with no luck. Any ideas of what I should try to fix this?
Lowlander

Re: Syncing to Google Drive Creates Multiple Duplicate Folders

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) are you using and the folder problem is on Google Drive?
Milky

Post by Milky »

Sorry for the late reply. I'm using MediaMonkey 5.0.3.2627. And yes, the folder problem happens in Google Drive.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Can you please try and capture this in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86643

This will help a developer analyze the specific circumstances that this occurs.