From album cover art to YouTube

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

crownjules

From album cover art to YouTube

Post by crownjules »

I was amazed when reorganizing some folders today that when clicking on a song the (normal album art I have set up on each song) suddenly changed to YouTube music videos. I thought it was very cool, especially if playing through my TV.

Problem is I changed it and don't know how to get it back. Can anyone help? It must be an option which I'm over looking

Many thanks in advance
Lowlander

Re: From album cover art to YouTube

Post by Lowlander »

You likely clicked Online at the right top of the Filelisting, select My Library to return to using your own media files.
crownjules

Post by crownjules »

Lowlander wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:01 am You likely clicked Online at the right top of the Filelisting, select My Library to return to using your own media files.
Many thanks for replying, that doesn't seem to be it though. What I am looking to do is instead of the album art showing when a song is played that a YouTube video comes on instead or by my choice. It happened as soon as updated to MM5 but then once I got everything back to my familiar way it stopped. So the choices are either album art with lyrics, album art, or indeed nothing at all.
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

If you want to see YouTube video for a song you need to switch to online to see select the videos in the Filelisting. There is no method to play a local file and see a YouTube video at the same time. It's one or the other.
crownjules

Post by crownjules »

Lowlander wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:24 pm If you want to see YouTube video for a song you need to switch to online to see select the videos in the Filelisting. There is no method to play a local file and see a YouTube video at the same time. It's one or the other.
Yep, that's exactly what I want to do - Can't find the "switch to online"
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

It's in the Filelisting when you enable the Info Panel.