Where is my MM taskbar and Playlists

Get answers about using MediaMonkey 4 for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

Juliansdad

Where is my MM taskbar and Playlists

Post by Juliansdad »

I have on my Windows 10 PC, MediaMonkey and a lifetime license. I can't tell you what version I'm using because the spot on the
horizontal taskbar near the top of the screen to display the pulldown menu for me to select "About" has disappeared. In fact, much of that top taskbar has disappeared.

I figured out how to find my Playlists after clicking on the tiny Home icon and then selecting Playlists from the drop down menu that appears when I click the small arrow beside it. But I'm trying to recreate the appearance where all of my Playlists plus other info appears on a sidebar to the left of all of my tracks in my collection.

Can you please tell me how to correct the above two problems?
Lowlander

Re: Where is my MM taskbar and Playlists

Post by Lowlander »

It sounds like you have hidden the main menu. Playlists can be accessed through the Media Tree.

For some the easiest solution is to do an interface reset: https://www.mediamonkey.com/support/kno ... interface/
Erwin Hanzl

Post by Erwin Hanzl »

@Juliansdad
with MMW 4.1.31.1919 (download link is in my signature) this works as described in my picture:

MMW 4.1.31.1919 Gold-Standardinstallation
Juliansdad

Post by Juliansdad »

Thank you for your answers @Erwin Hanzi & @Lowlander. I am not an advanced user, so the pictures made the correction simple!
Problem solved!