Configure Files To Edit node

Get answers about the current version of MediaMonkey 5

Moderator: Gurus

willyvds

Configure Files To Edit node

Post by willyvds »

Is it possible to configure the "Files to edit" node? I would like to hide the subnodes in which I am not interested.
Lowlander

Re: Configure Files To Edit node

Post by Lowlander »

No, this is a fixed setting.
willyvds

Post by willyvds »

Thanks for the reply. Woud be nice but it's not essential.
1001Musik

Post by 1001Musik »

The way I do it is that I open the frequently used entries in a new tab. For me it is e.g. duplicate titles and artists.

I think it would be good if you could not only pin these tabs, but also lock them against changes. I expressed my wish a year ago. Was approved and should be implemented. Unfortunately nothing has happened until today.
WiFi Syncing
MM Gold 5.1.0.2813 auf Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit "portable Installation"
MM Android 2.0.0.1099 Pro auf folgenden Geräten

Samsung S23 Ultra / Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra
IanRTaylorUK

Post by IanRTaylorUK »

1001Musik wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:52 pm The way I do it is that I open the frequently used entries in a new tab. For me it is e.g. duplicate titles and artists.

I think it would be good if you could not only pin these tabs, but also lock them against changes. I expressed my wish a year ago. Was approved and should be implemented. Unfortunately nothing has happened until today.
This would be good.

Also having Hot-Keys assigned to the operations under the Files To Edit Node. I guess one question is whether this should be the Music / Classical Music or Entire Library.
Ian Taylor