propties/artwork since 3031

Help improve MediaMonkey 5 by testing the latest pre-release builds, and reporting bugs and feature requests.

Moderator: Gurus

peto1

propties/artwork since 3031

Post by peto1 »

The use of the paste option in properties/artwork is not available since 3031 and also moving images within artwork
Lowlander

Re: propties/artwork since 3031

Post by Lowlander »

1. Where are you pasting from? For example Firefox broke this several Firefox versions back for me.

2. Are you referring to manually sorting via drag & drop in the Properties > Artwork tab? That still works for me. If not, please explain exactly what you're trying to do.
Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

As just another user, I can confirm that both 1) pasting artwork, and 2) reordering the sequence of artwork within the properties window work for me in build 3031.

I am also able to copy and paste artwork from Seamonkey which is based on the Mozilla core of firefox.
Using V2024 LATEST alpha or beta build on Windows 11, HP laptop, managing 13k tracks
peto1

Post by peto1 »

Hi,

Sorry fo the late delay , but the issue has disappeared as others mentioned , and also there was a bypass using browse option which is slower

I don't know what the issue was when using copy on image under windows but could not use the paste option for properties/artwork. What I did was restart the PC and reinstalled MediaMonkey

thanks for the replies