Convert song volume to album volume

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Volition wrote:What is the command within the first loop that will hold the minumum level

eg.

albumvolume.Item( albumid) = ??????? albumvolume.item (albumid)

Can someone help me fill in the question marks?

The rest of the script i have got sussed out.
Don't understand the question as English isn't my native language. What do you mean exactly?

The rating idea seems interesting. Although I wouldn't give the length such a big influence/weight. For example there are also songs with a very long last track which would have a big influence. For me the best way would be to only reduce the weight of short songs under 2 minutes for example.

Big_Berny
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
Volition

Post by Volition »

i was looking for a function which looks for the minmum.

I think it will be best to just use a

if...less...than

I think i've worked it out

Thanks for your help.

I'll start another thread on the album rating thing. I found last night that someone had already created a node which does the same thing.
Volition

Post by Volition »

yep i've finished it. I added another button, so you can choose either way. Though i am worried that, if you run say the album volume by length by level. Then just by lowest level. At the moment the averaged figure will write into custom1, as a backup therefore destroying the true backup.

Anyway i know to do a restore of the original figures before running either one. unless of course the custom 1 field is blank.

Though i think people can work this out. That's if i make any sense.

I'll post it when i get home from work, if anyone wants a copy.

Post by Guest »

I think this question is about to place me in the running for idiot of the year award, but here goes anyway:

I've been reading through these volume threads and I'm getting confused. I want to do the following and want to know if there's a simple way.

1. Playing a randomized list of tracks in a playlist and I want them to all be the same volume (without altering the actual quality, so analyzed not leveled). Regardless if the song is supposed to be quiet or not.

but then:

2. I want to listen to a full album and I want it to sound like the original. Quiet tracks lower than the louder tracks.

Is there an easy way to switch between the two styles? Thanks to anybody who answers this question without sniggering.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

You can right click the player and enable/disable 'level playback volume'.