Monkey Rok 4.1 - Updated 17/08/2009

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Fedaykin-

Post by Fedaykin- »

I am also getting an error when I click on the top album art area just like aidan_cage, but I get a different error message:

There was a problem querying the dtabase:
07002:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 1.

Cancel, Retry, Ignore

Any ideas?

Cheers.
nonsequitur

Post by nonsequitur »

I get the same "#424- micro....MonkeyRok.vbs",Line: 414, columm:8 "-error with TweakMonkey installed.

Also "There was a problem querying the dtabase:
07002:[Microsoft][OD...
" when clicking on the album art.
Teknojnky

Post by Teknojnky »

nonsequitur wrote:I get the same "#424- micro....MonkeyRok.vbs",Line: 414, columm:8 "-error with TweakMonkey installed.

Also "There was a problem querying the dtabase:
07002:[Microsoft][OD...
" when clicking on the album art.

I just had time to check out the new version and I am getting this same error.

I'm using tweakmonkey to auto-play, quickload 'nowplaying' and select 'now playing' node as the startup node.

The exact error is:

error #424 ms vbscript run time error
object required 'web.interf.document.getelementbyid(...)
file monkeyrok.vbs line 414 column 8

I am gonna guess its because using tweakmonkeys 'fast now playing', the now playing is cleared on shut down, and restored from a tmp internal playlist on startup, and I'm using auto-play on startup.
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Ok, I think I have enough reports of this error now!! :lol: I think it'll be a simple fix but I won't release a new version until I've fixed the other problems and added a couple of requests too! :)
Download my scripts at my own MediaMonkey fansite.
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.
RedX

Post by RedX »

HI!

If u going to implement a few wishes i'd love to be able to see to which artist a song belongs if the album is from various artists.

Hope it's easy to do!

(Should i do it myself and then PM u the code?)
Big_Berny

Post by Big_Berny »

Hi trixmoto,
your rating fix wasn't completely right because it used incorrect ranges.

The correct ranges are:
-1 = Unknown
0-5 (0) = Bomb
6-15 (10) = 0.5*
16-25 (20) = 1*
26-35 (30) = 1.5*
36-45 (40) = 2*
46-55 (50) = 2.5*
56-65 (60) = 3*
66-75 (70) = 3.5*
76-85 (80) = 4*
86-95 (90) = 4.5*
96-100 (100) = 5*

Most users who use default ratings like 10, 20, 30 and so on will not see a difference, but users of my AutoRateAccurate-script will.

I just corrected the important part of functions.vbs, so you just have to copy-paste it, if you want. :D Then you have more time to add other features. :lol:

Corrected function:

Code: Select all

'star images
Function ImagesForRating(rating)
  Dim temp : temp = Int(rating)
  If temp < 0 Then 
    ImagesForRating = "<image src='unknown.gif'>"
    Exit Function
  End If  
  If temp >= 0 and temp < 6 Then 
    ImagesForRating = "<image src='bomb.gif'>"
    Exit Function
  End If   
  Do While temp > 15
    ImagesForRating = ImagesForRating&"<image src='star.gif'>"
    temp = temp - 20
  Loop
  If temp > 5 Then 
    ImagesForRating = ImagesForRating&"<image src='star_half.gif'>"
  End If
End Function
Really nice script by the way! :D
Big_Berny
Scripts in use: Genre Finder / Last.fm DJ / Magic Nodes / AutoRateAccurate / Last.FM Node
Skins in use: ZuneSkin SP / Eclipse SP
AutoRateAccurate 3.0.0 (New) - Rates all your songs in less than 5 seconds!
About me: icoaching - internet | marketing | design
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

@RedX - this is now on my to do list. If you want to try it out first and send me the code, that's fine.

@Big_Berny - thanks, I copied this code from another of my scripts which I thought was correct - I'll have to fix both! :)
All the code for my website and scripts is safely backed up immediately and for free using Dropbox.

Post by Guest »

RedX wrote:
trixmoto wrote:@RedX - that javascript is literally just telling the browser to show a section that was previously hidden, there's no way that that line of code could be causing the script to crash, unless it's an IE bug.
I found it Trix!

As it seems for some reason some of my songs have a "broken" rating.
Something like 10.0138888 i assume that for an album u calculate the average rating for that album. In this case, when inside the function Function.vbs -> ImagesForRating u pass it like temp = int(rating)
this Cint turns the number 10.0138888 into 100138888. For some reason it looses the "." .

This weird rating might come due to the fact that i use AutoRate Accurate or that the album is very large with 100 titles lots of them being rated as -1.

To solve the problem all u have to do is:
Replace

dim temp: temp = INT(rating)

With

Dim temp 
	if instr(rating,".") then
		temp = left(rating, instr(rating,".")-1)
	else
		temp = int(rating)
	end if
this should do the trick :)

Hope i was of any help.

Red

Thanks a lot RedX, it fixed all my issues!
8)
RedX

Post by RedX »

@Trix

Ok i've done it, it1s rather simple but the formatting is not the way i'd like it and on favourite tracks by artist and Most played the name also shows up. I'd really don't want to cvhange that much in the code to not let them show because i don't know how much u are chagning for the next release.

So here we go:
Function Update Favorites and Function Update Most played in Functions.vbs
change the sql query to:

update favorites:
Dim sql : sql = "SELECT TOP "&c&" Songs.ID, Songs.SongTitle, Songs.SongLength, Songs.Rating, Songs.PlayCounter, Songs.IDArtist, Artists.Artist FROM Songs INNER JOIN Artists ON Songs.IDartist = Artists.ID WHERE Songs.IDArtist ="&cursong.Artist.ID&temp&" ORDER BY Songs.Rating DESC"

UpdateMostplayed
Dim sql : sql = "SELECT TOP "&c&" Songs.ID, Songs.SongTitle, Songs.SongLength, Songs.Rating, Songs.PlayCounter, Songs.IDArtist, Artists.Artist FROM Songs INNER JOIN Artists ON Songs.IDArtist = Artists.ID WHERE Songs.IDArtist ="&cursong.Artist.ID&temp&" ORDER BY Songs.PlayCounter DESC"
an inner join was added.

And in skinsfunction.vbs(i only changed it in basic skin)
Formattrackslist:
replace:

h = h&"<td class=""track_name"">"&iter.StringByIndex(1)&"</td><td class=""track_played"">"&iter.StringByIndex(4)&"</td>"
with

h = h&"<td class=""artist_name"">"&iter.StringByName("Artist")&"</td><td class=""track_name"">"&iter.StringByIndex(1)&"</td><td class=""track_played"">"&iter.StringByIndex(4)&"</td>"
hope i could help
Red
trixmoto

Post by trixmoto »

Thanks, I'm working on the next version at the moment. I'm trying to improve the SQL as much as possible to make it more efficient, but I'll try to get this included as well.

EDIT: Why would you want to display the artist name next to all the tracks that are selected because they are by the current artist?? :-?
RedX

Post by RedX »

trixmoto wrote:Thanks, I'm working on the next version at the moment. I'm trying to improve the SQL as much as possible to make it more efficient, but I'll try to get this included as well.

EDIT: Why would you want to display the artist name next to all the tracks that are selected because they are by the current artist?? :-?
As i said i don't want to.
I actually just want to display them in albums where not all the songs are form the current artist.

I emtnioned that i didn't wan't to modify the code too much to avoid being dificult to implement in your curent version.
A_Disciple

Pictures not displaying

Post by A_Disciple »

Hi Trixmoto - thanks for another great script.

The art is not displaying in the monkeyrok panel. Just white squares with small "x" in the center. All my songs do have art associated with them. (thanks to your google art finder!)
1. MM4 Gold 4.1.7.1739
2. Windows 7 64-bit
3. 8GB RAM, Intel X9650
snacks

Post by snacks »

Hi, Hey great script, thanks!

I'm having the same problem as A_Disciple, no art work is showing up, just a box with an X. I went through all the steps to enable Active X, but still nothing. When I right click on the box and open properties it shows that a Picture is there, but the picture won't show up.

Thanks for any help.
djoer

Small font size

Post by djoer »

Hi, I think this is a very good script but I have one problem.

The font size is very small and almost not readable. Can I change this somewhere?
Fedaykin-

Re: Pictures not displaying

Post by Fedaykin- »

A_Disciple wrote:Hi Trixmoto - thanks for another great script.

The art is not displaying in the monkeyrok panel. Just white squares with small "x" in the center. All my songs do have art associated with them. (thanks to your google art finder!)
I had the same problem when I first installed it. I believe the default directory under the MonkeyRok settings is C:\Temp - check to make sure that the directory exists on your computer and create it if it does not. That solved it for me.

Cheers.