Magic Nodes 1.3b (IS OUTDATED SEE NOTE IN FIRST POST)

Download and get help for different MediaMonkey for Windows 4 Addons.

Moderators: Peke, Gurus

Lajevardi

Post by Lajevardi »

thanks onkel_enno, i'm sorry for my stupid question.
onkel_enno

Post by onkel_enno »

np 8)

There are no stupid questions, there are only stupid answers :wink:

Magic nodes - SQL filter

Post by Guest »

I'm trying to find all songs with containing the string "Akk" in "involved people" with this magic node condition:

Akkordeon|SQL filter: AddSongInfo.DataType=204 AND AddSongInfo.TextData LIKE '%Akk%'\<involved people>

It always states an error:
07002:[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] 2 parameters expected, too few parameters given (my error message is in German so the wording might not be exactly like this)
nachtgieger

Post by nachtgieger »

It was me who entered the last post. I was not logged in, sorry
Bex

Post by Bex »

The SQL Filter is added to the WHERE clause of an SQL statement which does not include the AddSongInfoInt Table so you need to do a workaraound.

This should work: (Not tested)

Code: Select all

Akkordeon|SQL filter: Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM AddSongInfoInt WHERE DataType='%Akk%' AND IntData=204)\<involved people>
You can also do an advance search to find it!
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
nachtgieger

Post by nachtgieger »

Thanks a lot, BEX, your answer was very helpful.

This:

Akkordeon|SQL filter: Songs.ID IN (SELECT IDSong FROM AddSongInfo WHERE DataType=204 AND TextData LIKE '%Akk%')\<involved people>

did the job and is working fine
harpagornis

favourite magic nodes post

Post by harpagornis »

I once saw this post of favourite nodes of users. though I cant find the post anymore. Someone knows where this post is?
Wouter Janssen
Bex

Post by Bex »

Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
harpagornis

Post by harpagornis »

aha. I mispelled favourite. Thanks
Wouter Janssen
oglomonkey

Can you pls help me to create this node?

Post by oglomonkey »

I would like a note to be created with the following criteria:

Tracks from selected GENRES (i.e. indie OR electroni) AND selected DATE (i.e. 2007 or 2006) AND a selected LENGHT (i.e. 3:00 to 4:00) minutes LIMITING the number of tracks selected to 1 TRACK per ARTIST AND 700 MB in total

Basically what I'd like to do is ADDING a LIMIT to 1 track per ARTIST the criteria already present in the playlist creator

Is it feasable?

thanks a lot for your help

Making Nodes for Styles

Post by Guest »

I've been using the Websources tagger to get style (or sub genre) info from Allmusic and now that I'm done I would like to try and setup nodes for these. The styles are in my Custom 1 field, and most of them have multiple entries separated by a comma. Any suggestions on how to setup these nodes?

Help Please

Post by Guest »

I have downloaded the MagicNode script and followed the instructions but it doesn't seem to have worked, i get the following error from windows debugger thingy

Script: C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\MagicNodes.1.3b.vbs
Line: 63
Char: 2
Error: Variable is undefined: 'SDB'
Code: 800A01F4
Source: Microsoft VBScript runtime error

does anyone know what I could do to make it work(or what I'm doing wrong) ???

any help will be much appreciated. thanks.
galevin

songs not in one or more specific playlists

Post by galevin »

Firstly, I'd like to give thanks to the writer of this great script, and MM scripts in general. I've been playing with MM for a month or so now, and between the software and this forum, am very impressed with the product. I've purchased the Gold version.

One small disappointment with MM is the criteria available in the Auto Playlists. In particular, that "playlist" is not a valid criteria. So you can't make playlists that are subsets of other playlists, or playlists of songs that are NOT in other playlists(s). I used to be able to do this in iTunes (again, I much prefer MM overall). Here's why this is important to me:

I have a number of playlists, mostly of tihe non-auto variety. I use some of these playlists to sync with my ipod. I've got a big master "ipod" playlist which really only exists to transfer songs to the ipod. Then a couple of other playlists, say for new stuff that I want on the ipod, but don't want to make it a permanent part of the master ipod list. Finally, a few more playlists which exist just to transfer the playlist to really be used as a playlist.

In iTunes, I used a smart "Not iPod" playlist to get all of the songs that are not in the "ipod" playlist. That way, I could peruse that playlist and pick out stuff that wasn't on the iPod, and add it to the ipod, and pull some other stuff off to make room for it. No matter what I'd do, the "Not iPod" playlist would be automatically updated. It was a great way to rotate the ipod master list. But I can't do that in MM -- at least not thru an auto playlist.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this? Is there a script that does this, or could a SmartNode do it? I found the following a few pages back. It's close to what I want, if it could be modified to select songs that were not in a specific playlist, or in several specific playlists.
Bex wrote:Here you go:

Songs In Playlist|SQL filter: exists (select * from PlaylistSongs where IDSong=songs.ID)\<artist>

Songs Not In Any Playlist|SQL filter: not exists (select * from PlaylistSongs where IDSong=songs.ID)\<artist>
But your other wishes can not be done with MN...
Any help or ideas would be truly appreciated.

Post by Guest »

Hi Pablo:

The Download link only takes me to a script page. How do I actually download it?

This is (partially) what I get:

' MagicNode Script
' Version 1.3b
'
' This Script allows the creation of new tree nodes based on user-definable masks similar to those
' Used in auto-organize (with some differences)
'
' Thanks to all the people who contributed with comments, feedback and scripts which I used to learn.
'
' This script can be freely used and modified. However, if you do something interesting with it let me know.
' This is an early release and there may be bugs. If it's causing you problems, simply delete
' it or move it out of the scripts\auto folder.
'
' This version of the script for the first time modifies the database, during drag&drop operations.
' Furthermore, this can be considered a beta release, so it is possible drag&drop will not work
' as intended. You are strongly encouraged to backup your database or abstain from using drag&drop on Magic nodes.
'
' You can cancel drag&drop functionality altogether by doing the following: look for and delete the line
'
' newNode.OnDragDrop = "CustomDragDrop"
'
'
' The rest of the script does not modify the database or registry. It only adds some lines to the ini file,
' so it shouldn't cause any lasting damage.

Option Explicit

'%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
' Localized Strings
'%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

'This section will slowly grow to contain all localizable strings in the script.

'The next array contains all articles, such as "the" in English that should be omitted/removed if at the
'beginning of an artist name.

Dim Articles(1)
Articles(1) = "The"

Post by Guest »

Hi Pablo:

All I get from the download link is text file script. I don't know how to download it into the Scripts/Auto folder.

How can I do it?