Windows Media Player 11-skin [MM3] v1.3 released

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

Morten

Post by Morten »

Yeah it does. But for some reason, there was a freeze when I was testing this before posting the instructions. Is the skin working for yah?
Best regards,
Morten
Blake

Post by Blake »

The skin is working fine for me...

But I'm not on the computer with MM on it to try the installer with it closed so I'll try it when I get a chance to go on the other computer.
Orange

Post by Orange »

If I apply this skin, it all works fine. But after a restart of MediaMonkey 3 (latest Alpha) are some buttons screwed up:
Further information:
Windows XP Prof SP2 (Dutch) using XPize.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i'm getting errors in three of the skins i did also.

and the micro players are not showing proper with alpha 7.

so maybe these errors are all connected.? :o

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
kikizam

after a restart

Post by kikizam »

-----------I apologize for my bad english----------

to start, thank's for your job Morten !!!!! I love it !

It work fine for me .. but after a restart i have the same problem than Orange : some buttons are "bad" : shuffle tracks ; continous playback / stop / mute.

Windows 2000 ......
MM3 (3.0.0.1057).

Just a question : how could i know which skin'version i use ? (in the "manage installed extensions" it show "1.1.0 version" for this skin, and you talked about a "alpha 5"
So i don't understand ......
mouiii ... a'm'plait beaucoup tout c'la ...
PetrCBR

Post by PetrCBR »

Thanks. This visual bug will be fixed in next build.
rovingcowboy

Re: after a restart

Post by rovingcowboy »

kikizam wrote:-----------I apologize for my bad english----------

to start, thank's for your job Morten !!!!! I love it !

It work fine for me .. but after a restart i have the same problem than Orange : some buttons are "bad" : shuffle tracks ; continous playback / stop / mute.

Windows 2000 ......
MM3 (3.0.0.1057).

Just a question : how could i know which skin'version i use ? (in the "manage installed extensions" it show "1.1.0 version" for this skin, and you talked about a "alpha 5"
So i don't understand ......
alpha 5 is reffering to the test version of media monkey.

8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
RandomEngy

Post by RandomEngy »

The skin is looking pretty nice but I think it inherited a slight problem from WMP 11. The progress bar is just too thin. It's hard to see at a glance where you are in a song or to easily jump to a specific place.

In my opinion the Zoom Player progress bar is about the size you should be looking at.
Azrael

umm wtf

Post by Azrael »

there is no play bar at the bottom of the player, also the miniplayer does not work!!
Peke

Post by Peke »

@RandomEngy
Zoom Player skins look simple and I think they can be easily made to work with MM. Wanna try?
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
Morten

Re: umm wtf

Post by Morten »

Azrael wrote:there is no play bar at the bottom of the player, also the miniplayer does not work!!
Emm. Wtf?

Just kidding. Alpha 7 with latest build = No problems for me. Try again or give me more information about your problem.
Best regards,
Morten
SebastianGuest

Post by SebastianGuest »

Thx for this Skin. For me it is at that time the greatest mediamonkey3 skin.

Question/Bug: When I minimize MM and the maximize again the playlist window is closed.

How can this be fixed))
HiveKiller

Post by HiveKiller »

Seems that with the newest beta 8 i cant change the time on the now playing track to time remaining, it will only show time elapsed. If i change the skin to something else it will display remaining.
Morten

Post by Morten »

HiveKiller wrote:Seems that with the newest beta 8 i cant change the time on the now playing track to time remaining, it will only show time elapsed. If i change the skin to something else it will display remaining.
I'll look into it. I don't think it's a difficult issue to handle.
Best regards,
Morten
MM3 monkey

Post by MM3 monkey »

Just stopped by to say thanks for the skin. I'm in awe of you.

I think I just prefer the look of G-Monkey11, but that's just personal and it's irrelevant too bcos you're trying to replicate WMP - and it's amazingly good at that. Looks great too. Thanks again.