Right Ear Volume and Seeming Evil Spirit Possession of MM

This forum is for reporting bugs in MediaMonkey for Windows 4. Note that version 4 is no longer actively maintained as it has been replaced by version 5.

Moderator: Gurus

trhyne

Right Ear Volume and Seeming Evil Spirit Possession of MM

Post by trhyne »

Recently I have encountered the following conditions in MediaMonkey. I have not been able to replicate these in other phone apps like YouTube or Spotify. I also find it occurs whether I have headphones plugged in or am using Bluetooth speakers or headphones.

1 - when putting my phone on my pocket or turn it upside down, the phone summons the voice assistant and randomly forwards to next tracks or reverse to previous tracks - even though I'm not touching the phone. Screen changes also occur. Note! This problem was resolved with an upgrade to the latest beta release. I am reporting it for your information.

2 - if I have phone notification volume turned on, a notification sound will make the right ear volume go silent. I can only get it back by selecting the track from the Playlist list of songs (starting over from this selection). Not resolved with beta.

3 - if I reverse to the beginning of a track while in a Playlist, the right ear volume goes silent. I can only get it back by selecting the track from the Playlist list of songs (starting over from this selection). Not resolved with beta.

4 - when letting subsequent tracks play without forwarding or reversing (next track), the right ear volume also goes silent. Again I can only get it back by selecting the track from the main Playlist list menu of songs. Also not resolved with beta.

Let me know if you have questions or want me to perform additional debugging steps.

I am using the Samsung Galaxy S10, Android version 11, UI version 3.1.

Thanks,
TR