General question: Bugs, reporting of issues

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey Server and learn about the newest builds.

Moderators: drakinite, Gurus

allwi

General question: Bugs, reporting of issues

Post by allwi »

Hi,

a general question: What is the best way to raise issues and report bugs?
A post in this forum or directly to create an issue in GitHub?
drakinite

Re: General question: Bugs, reporting of issues

Post by drakinite »

For MMS, yes, if you could raise it as an issue on GitHub that would be better. Thanks for asking beforehand!
Also before you write out the bug, please check and see if there's already an issue on the same topic.
Student electrical-computer engineer, web programmer, part-time MediaMonkey developer, full-time MediaMonkey enthusiast
I uploaded many addons to MM's addon page, but not all of those were created by me. "By drakinite, Submitted by drakinite" means I made it on my own time. "By Ventis Media, Inc., Submitted by drakinite" means it may have been made by me or another MediaMonkey developer, so instead of crediting/thanking me, please thank the team. You can still ask me for support on any of our addons.
allwi

Re: General question: Bugs, reporting of issues

Post by allwi »

Thanks, I know how bad it is when you have to reference multiple system to get an overview of the issues or when a good part of your work is copying defects from one system to the other.

>> before you write out the bug, please check and see if there's already an issue on the same topic.
Sure, will do