Mediamonkey, i'm at wits end???

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

DaGman13

Mediamonkey, i'm at wits end???

Post by DaGman13 »

My mediamonkey does not reconize my ipod nano 4, i have tried every usb port on my computer, i even unplugged every usb and tried every usb port with no help whatsoever. It will show eventually every once in awhile in my mediamonkey player, but it locks up & freezes??? Any suggestions are welcomed, thanks in advance.
Lowlander

Re: Mediamonkey, i'm at wits end???

Post by Lowlander »

Do File Explorer and iTunes recognize it reliably?
DaGman13

Re: Mediamonkey, i'm at wits end???

Post by DaGman13 »

Yes itunes does reconize it but its giving me an error that says "itunes cannot read the contents of the ipod, go to the summary tab in ipod preferences and click restore to restore this ipod to factory settings" that will wipe all my music will it? Another goofy thing is mediamonkey 5 picks it up but mediamonkey 4 doesnt? Mediamonkey 4 did give me an error that told me to download and install the latest version of itunes (which i already have the latest version of itunes installed) it only gave me that error message ONCE now when i try to load MM4 it shoes my playlists but it doesnt pick up my ipod and under sync device it is greyed out???

Edit: MM5 does pick up my ipod but when i try to sync any music its tellin me "file is inaccessible"??? It seems as if its syncing some of the songs but not the majority of them.