Abandoned the MMA ship

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

battema

Abandoned the MMA ship

Post by battema »

Tried to make it work, even paid for the Gold version of the app. But performance is terrible. Artwork disappears for no reason. Sound cuts out between songs regularly. Still no crossfade.

I still love MM for Windows and use it at home for that listening, but for Android I've switched to Musicolet which seems to deliver a far more stable experience.
dkstott

Re: Abandoned the MMA ship

Post by dkstott »

I hear ya, I'm probably not far behind you. I've been holding out hope that MM2 will be released & solve my issues. But it looks like my patience is running out.
MMFrLife

Re: Abandoned the MMA ship

Post by MMFrLife »

battema wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 12:23 pm but for Android I've switched to Musicolet which seems to deliver a far more stable experience.
You are preachin' to the choir. Check out my micro sermon, here. Although, I'm hoping MMA2 is 'really' something special.
Maybe we will find out something more in the next 5 years, when it finally clears all the commercial hurdles for making
it into the stores (or whatever all the hold ups are).:wink: But, can it really top Musicolet?
MM user since 2003 (lifetime lic. 2012) "Trying to imagine life without music gives me a headache"
Top 2 scripts: RegExp Find & Replace (e.v.) and Magic Nodes (e.v.) ZvezdanD's scripts site
Please take a moment to read the bottom of the linked page to support the one and only - ZvezdanD! (the "originator" since 2006).
MMW 4.1.31.1919; 5.0.4.2690 || back it up...frequently!
|| software for power users: "Q-Dir" (free alt. to explorer) and file/folder renamer: "ReNamer" (den4b)
"The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth"
😜