MM 5 only seeing some songs from Music

Get answers about syncing MediaMonkey 4 with iPods and other devices.

Moderator: Gurus

Mr. Confusedafile

MM 5 only seeing some songs from Music

Post by Mr. Confusedafile »

So when I attach my Iphone 11 to MM 5, under my "device" on MM it shows only a few songs--ones I recently purchased. If I disconnect and then connect again, it will find ONE more song than before. If I disconnect again, it will find ONE more song than before. I am not receiving an error or other messages, and I don't see anything suggesting it is slowly pulling songs in.

I have the feeling this is simply, but I've searched the issue with no luck. Please help!

While I do want to pull my purchases on to MM, my big hope is to pull all the CD's I have burned that are on Music.

Any advice super appreciated!!
Lowlander

Re: MM 5 only seeing some songs from Music

Post by Lowlander »

Which Build (Help > About) of MediaMonkey are you using?

Is the problem displaying files on the iPhone, or displaying in MediaMonkey what's on the iPhone? Are you saying iTunes purchases made on the phone are not all being displayed?
Mr. Confusedafile

Media Monkey Standard 5.0.02.2352.

The simplest explanation is that I am not seeing my music from my Iphone on MM.

Everything is updated.

What's weird is that when I first connected I saw one song on MM, from my Iphone, from my most recent purchase. When I disconnected and reconnected again, I saw just one more new song from that purchase. In troubleshooting, I disconnected and reconnected, and every time it added one song from that purchase,

I hope that is clear! THANKS!
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Please update to the latest release of MediaMonkey. Does that resolve the issue?
Mr. Confusedafile

I did update MM. Weird because I downloaded the app in the morning, just before the recent upgrade. But its at .03.

But no, I am still not seeing my music from my Iphone.

Again, when I disconnected and reconnected, it added one more song from my most recent purchase. I am not sure what to make of that.

Thanks so much! if you have any other ideas I'd be super grateful!
Lowlander

Post by Lowlander »

Please capture this problem in a debug log (step 4b) and attach the log to a Support Ticket: https://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86643

This will help a developer analyze why this happens in your setup.