RASPBERRY

Get answers about the current release of MediaMonkey for Android

Moderator: Gurus

TOMX23

RASPBERRY

Post by TOMX23 »

Good afternoon, I am a neophyte in the matter and with so many acronyms NAS, DLNA; UPNP, LMS, etc… and even on top of that my knowledge of Linux is almost nil. I get lost but I don't lack the illusion for music
I explain the current situation and where I want to go.
I have a Raspberry Pi with a Suptronics X900 DAC; running low volume. And I have this through an RCA cable connected to an amplifier from the 70s (ROTELYes) wonderful, I am delighted with the sound.
The problem is that Volumio does not see the covers well. Not the Lp's that do it well by taking the image inside the music folder, but the Singles I have more than 8000 and making a lot of folders and images is unfeasible, besides it is a Volumio error) , since my library can be seen without problems on any other device.
To avoid the above, I found a program called Media Monkey, which sends the music to Raspberry well and the covers are seen.
What I want to know is if you can:
1. With Media Monkey access the Raspberry and play the musical content of a USB connected to it.
2. With Media Monkey, a functionality that would be phenomenal when one song ends and another begins, display the cover, title, etc. on the screen for a short time, 20 seconds, and then turn off again.
Since the bad thing about these players is that they are headless and with digital music that many times you don't even know what you are listening to, if you don't see the image and have the screen on all the time or unlock it manually is heavy.