b1074: Many problems are back and worse

Report bugs & feature requests for MediaMonkey for Android and learn about the newest beta build.

Moderator: Gurus

gordol

Re: b1074: Many problems are back and worse

Post by gordol »

rusty wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 4:56 pm Would you say that the incorrect playing metadata issue occurs infrequently now? On build 1080, another user had indicated that it was occurring on almost every track change.
Two full work days (10+ hours of MMA playing each) with b1984 and I haven't caught the wrong Now Playing on any of the on-device widgets.
rusty

Post by rusty »

That's great to hear! Thanks for the update!
gordol wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:15 pm
gordol wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:06 pm [*]When switching to MMA from any other player, wired or bluetooth connected devices don't show the album art until a track starts playing from the beginning (Android Auto and WearOS watch)
This is still happening, too, and actually worse. Not only did AA not show the art from MMA when I switched to it from another app, but the on-device widgets also failed to show the artwork. AA still needs to (re)start a track from the beginning to see it, the on-device widgets just need a pause/play toggle.
We're unable to replicate this issue on external Bluetooth or Android Auto devices. Is it still happening for you (even with a Samsung device running A13)? Would you mind sharing a log ID here when it occurs?

Thanks!

-Rusty
rusty

Post by rusty »

rusty wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:32 am That's great to hear! Thanks for the update!
gordol wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 9:15 pm
gordol wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:06 pm [*]When switching to MMA from any other player, wired or bluetooth connected devices don't show the album art until a track starts playing from the beginning (Android Auto and WearOS watch)
This is still happening, too, and actually worse. Not only did AA not show the art from MMA when I switched to it from another app, but the on-device widgets also failed to show the artwork. AA still needs to (re)start a track from the beginning to see it, the on-device widgets just need a pause/play toggle.
We're unable to replicate this issue on external Bluetooth or Android Auto devices. Is it still happening for you (even with a Samsung device running A13)? Would you mind sharing a log ID here when it occurs?

Thanks!

-Rusty
Anyone still seeing this? If yes, can you submit a debug log (Help > Submit log) and share the log ID here?

Thanks!

-Rusty
gordol

Post by gordol »

This is still an issue with Android Auto (wired, no wireless available in my car). Haven't really bothered to check if it's still an issue with my WearOS watch. Now on b1089.
Peke

Post by Peke »

Hi,
Gardol any news? I am testing it is 1098 and can't replicate missing artwork on Android Auto.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
gordol

Post by gordol »

Peke wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:52 am Hi,
Gardol any news? I am testing it is 1098 and can't replicate missing artwork on Android Auto.
I can't test this right now as I am missing my car.
Peke

Post by Peke »

gordol wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:20 pm I can't test this right now as I am missing my car.
Hope it is not something serious.
Best regards,
Peke
gordol

Post by gordol »

Needs a new engine. If you're in the USA, don't buy a Kia or Hyundai.
Peke

Post by Peke »

gordol wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 7:44 am Needs a new engine. If you're in the USA, don't buy a Kia or Hyundai.
Then I am lucky living in Europe ;) I am Mitsubishi, Suzuki and Honda guy, in Europe I will never again buy Ford.
Best regards,
Peke