Beginners question - tracks automatically skip to 12 seconds

Get answers about using the current release of MediaMonkey for Windows.

Moderator: Gurus

maevans

Beginners question - tracks automatically skip to 12 seconds

Post by maevans »

Hi, Just got MM (the free download from the site).

Got all my music in my library. But when I play a track the time counter reads "12 seconds" and it plays the first second or so of the track then automatically jumps to 12 seconds in!

How do I stop this?!

Many Thanks.
rovingcowboy

Post by rovingcowboy »

i think that is a bug that has been fixed in a newer version in the beta test forum room. 8)
roving cowboy / keith hall. My skins http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... =9&t=16724 for some help check on Monkey's helpful messages at http://www.mediamonkey.com/forum/viewto ... 4008#44008 MY SYSTEMS.1.Jukebox WinXp pro sp 3 version 3.5 gigabyte mb. 281 GHz amd athlon x2 240 built by me.) 2.WinXP pro sp3, vers 2.5.5 and vers 3.5 backup storage, shuttle 32a mb,734 MHz amd athlon put together by me.) 3.Dell demension, winxp pro sp3, mm3.5 spare jukebox.) 4.WinXp pro sp3, vers 3.5, dad's computer bought from computer store. )5. Samsung Galaxy A51 5G Android ) 6. amd a8-5600 apu 3.60ghz mm version 4 windows 7 pro bought from computer store.
theshawn

me too

Post by theshawn »

I was using the latest release 3.0.2. I read this post, so I updated to the latest beta, still having the issue :(
Is there another place we should report this, I think its kind of a major(ly annoying) bug.
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Create a post in the beta testing forum, and provide as much information as possible (type of file you are playing, what version of MM, the OS you are on, system information, exact steps to replicate the problem, and any other relevant information)
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.

Post by Guest »

I am having this problem too... just upgrade from version 2.

I am also getting an error on starting up the program:
"Error #-2147467259 - Microsoft JET Database Engine
Unrecognised database format 'c:\Documents and Settings...\Application Data\MediaMonkey\MM.db'
File "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\AdvancedDuplicateFindFix.vbs", line: 76, column: 2"
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Anonymous wrote:I am having this problem too... just upgrade from version 2.

I am also getting an error on starting up the program:
"Error #-2147467259 - Microsoft JET Database Engine
Unrecognised database format 'c:\Documents and Settings...\Application Data\MediaMonkey\MM.db'
File "C:\Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto\AdvancedDuplicateFindFix.vbs", line: 76, column: 2"
Looks like you've got an old MM2 script running on MM3. Go to \Program Files\MediaMonkey\Scripts and clear out all your old MM2 scripts.
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.