I guess this script is unsupported , but it mostly works .
i have this problem: selecting text in the page and pressing the "comment"button i get "please select something first "
Anyone knows the solution? thanks
Download and get help for different MediaMonkey Addons.
To clarify: If you install "RightClickForWeb With Tagging" on a Windows 7, 64-bit machine, you may see blank "Web Lookup" menus when right-clicking on your files in MM. You can resolve this issue by doing the following:cldcp00 wrote:Fix it It seems Windows 7 64 bit the ini file file is placed in the wrong location there are two Auto folder move it to the other one. and removed the NEW files extension.
- 1) Go to the "<user>\AppData\Roaming\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto" folder, where <user> is your current user account folder (which is usually a subfolder in "C:\Users").
2) Rename the "RightClickForWeb.ini.NEW" file (if it exists) as "RightClickForWeb.ini"
3) Copy the ""RightClickForWeb.ini" file.
4) Paste the copied file into the "\Program Files (x86)\MediaMonkey\Scripts\Auto" folder.
Web Lookup Panel:
- Option Settings - Are there any configurable settings for this? If so, under what Tools > Options heading?
- View Zoom - The zoom setting is way too high for most sites when displaying them in a panel. The user should be able to modify the Zoom setting, which the panel be able to remember. Ideally, it should support the 'Ctrl-Mouse wheel' standard.
- Support Left, Right, and Enter keys - Those keys are currently being filtered while in Web Lookup Panel, so it completely ignores those keys. Makes it really difficult to enter or modify Urls on Google, for example.
- URL/Nav textbox - Would be nice to have a textbox for entering the url.
- Open in new window - Would prefer new window over docked panel, especially when using multiple monitors. Naturally, the window should not be modal.