Nbeat Skin v.1.0

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

CoachUK

Nbeat Skin v.1.0

Post by CoachUK »

Nbeat is my fourth skin and I hope you like it.

I've opted for black and silver versions and, if you have version 3.1 of MediaMonkey, you should benefit from a modified set of icons built in, and an info pop-up panel for the micro player when you hover the cursor over it.

MonkeyRok and Lyrics & Comments Viewer skins are provided for both colours.

The typeface for some items is designed for use with the 'Ionic Charge' font which is free to download/use. I've included it in the .mmip file and it should install with the skin. However, I have found on some systems that this doesn't happen automatically and I've therefore included a download link for the font for you to access it manually.

Nbeat Black:
Main Theme/Player

(alternate player sizes/layout)
Image Image

Mini Player

Micro Player & Info pop-up panel
Image Image

MonkeyRok & Lyric+Comment Viewer
Image Image

Nbeat Silver:
Main Theme/Player

Mini Player

Micro Player & Info pop-up panel
Image Image

MonkeyRok & Lyric+Comment Viewer
Image Image

Download:
Nbeat Black Theme/Players http://www.box.net/shared/gi4490gz5a
Nbeat Black MonkeyRok http://www.box.net/shared/62cczdf5dy
Nbeat Black Lyrics & Comment Viewer http://www.box.net/shared/5zfe1vzlsp

Nbeat Silver Theme/Players http://www.box.net/shared/lsf6q0pa1z
Nbeat Silver MonkeyRok http://www.box.net/shared/asyh5e5t97
Nbeat Silver Lyrics & Comment Viewer http://www.box.net/shared/0io7ck96zb

Ionic Charge font (All Windows OS) http://www.box.net/shared/yfy1499i9v

To manually install the font:-
1. Download from above link
2. Depending on your system, either right click on the downloaded file and select 'Install' or
copy the ionic.ttf file to your fonts folder (e.g. C:\Windows\Fonts)

REMEMBER...You will need to restart MediaMonkey for the new font to be included in the fonts table which is read at program start-up.

Hope you enjoy it...
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
Bex

Re: Nbeat Skin v.1.0

Post by Bex »

Looks great, I'm about to test them now! :)
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.
Case & Leading Zero Fixer Works on filenames too!

All My Scripts
Bex

Post by Bex »

I might be blind but I don't find any progress bar?
Advanced Duplicate Find & Fix Find More From Same - Custom Search. | Transfer PlayStat & Copy-Paste Tags/AlbumArt between any tracks.
Tagging Inconsistencies Do you think you have your tags in order? Think again...
Play History & Stats Node Like having your Last-FM account stored locally, but more advanced.

All My Scripts
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Hi bex,

Progress bar for track playing is shown on main player panel as 'Pos' with graduated lines/scale

Progress bar for file activity etc., appears in status bar when required.

All seems fine here, but let me know if you have a problem
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
Bex

Post by Bex »

I was blind. :)
Thanks for the heads up!

All My Scripts
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

You're welcome Bex...
:lol:
I know the feeling :D
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Coach:

Very nice, I think I will take the silver for a ride. One small thing, can you add one of those animated icons to the Statistics section so the user (meaning me) will know the stats are being gathered rather than thinking something is wrong?

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Okay, that's it! You guys need to stop putting out these great skins!

Stop Button Freak
nohitter151

Post by nohitter151 »

Very cool, love the player design!
MediaMonkey user since 2006
Need help? Got a suggestion? Can't find something?

Please no PMs in reply to a post. Just reply in the thread.
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Vyper wrote:Okay, that's it! You guys need to stop putting out these great skins!

:lol: :lol: What would be the fun in that? Besides I am on a mission to have as many skins in my arsenal as I have scripts. :lol:
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

cool looking! can I get the mini player to be standard in the skin? My netbook has a small screen :(
Eyal

Post by Eyal »

Wow! :D
Nice modern shiny look! I like it.

You really excel in this one Coach. I like both colors. But I'm still stuck with 3.0.

I'll need to straighten my sleeves and stop to laze.
Skins for MediaMonkey: Cafe, Carbon, Helium, Spotify, Zekton. [ Wiki Zone ].
VALIS666

Post by VALIS666 »

VERY nice! One of my favorites.

If you're ever going to update this skin in the future, I'd like to see star ratings on the player panel for the current track. Only thing really missing for me.
DreadM

Post by DreadM »

Greetings

Well done CoachUK,Like also the Player design, but for my taste the player are to big,
maybe make a slim player version. :wink:
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Thanks everyone for your kind comments. Glad you seem to like Nbeat.

@Nyn I'll add the animated graphic to my to-do list for you. You want a purle version of this one too? :lol:

@Valis666 I can see no reason why ratings stars shouldn't be added so I'll include that too. :)

@DreadM ...Salutations! I made the player large intentionally as it just seemd to fit with the style I was looking for. But I agree with you that there should be an option for an alternative slim version. (Adds a new page to 'to-do' list. :roll: )

@ aidan_cage I guess you could modify the existing .msz & .ini files to substitute the players, but hopefully I can get the slim player version together in the not too distant future.

Once again, thanks for the encouraging words...makes it worthwhile. :D