Nbeat Skin v.1.0

If you want to contribute MediaMonkey skins, themes, icons, etc...

Moderators: Morten, Gurus

nynaevelan

Re: Nbeat Skin v.1.0

Post by nynaevelan »

CoachUK wrote:
@Nyn I'll add the animated graphic to my to-do list for you. You want a purle version of this one too? :lol:
:lol: :lol: Well, if you are going to make one, I am not going to turn my back on it..... :wink:

Nyn
3.2x - Win7 Ultimate (Zen Touch 2 16 GB/Zen 8GB)
Link to Favorite Scripts/Skins

Join Dropbox, the online site to share your files
Peke

Post by Peke »

@CoachUK
You are an gentlemen, pay exactly the right attention to woman and knows what she wants ;)
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

@Peke :lol: I may be dumb but I am not stupid! :D :wink: :oops:
Lifetime Gold since 2004...the Monkey just gets better and better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
Peke

Post by Peke »

@CoachUK
8) I do not know what you are talking about, as I haven't read, seen or heard anything :roll: :roll: :wink:

Than you, for skins they are great.
Best regards,
Peke
MediaMonkey Team lead QA/Tech Support guru
Admin of Free MediaMonkey addon Site HappyMonkeying
How to attach PICTURE/SCREENSHOTS to forum posts
JCfantasy23

Post by JCfantasy23 »

Just gorgeous, love the player - thanks for sharing!
MediaMonkey fan since 2006/ Last.FM Profile / 8Tracks Profile
finist

Post by finist »

Hi,
Thank you for your skin - very good!
I have a question - how you activate MonkeyRok & Lyric+Comment Viewer. I installed them but cannot find a way to see it?
Thanks
CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

@JCfantasy23 Thanks for the kind words. Glad you like it.

@finist click 'View' on the Menu bar and there should be and option for both in the drop-down panel. MonkeyRok should also have added a button to your top (Control) bar. It is a stylized MR inside a circle (white on grey when off - white on red when on). Also, you'll want to select 'Tools/Options' from the Menu bar and under 'Player' on the left hand side of the panel there are entriesto allow you to adjust settings for L&C Viewer and MonkeyRok... such as the skin you want active, what to display, etc.
-Hope this helps.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skins: NouveauDark : Trilia : eiBox : Nbeat : IceBlue/IceGrey : Diastrom : Magneto : iPhonish : Ultra : Desire & Desired : Aracebo : Abrax : miniMus : Quatx : ND3 : Omia : Origin.X : Track 7 / 8 / 9 : Xpres: OSW8: Enviro1, Enviro2, Enviro3: Electra
finist

Post by finist »

I thought so too, that it should be somewhere, but I do not have them in those places that you described.
When I installed it - it went into extensions, not skins. Should I reinstalled them? So, again, I see them in tools/options/extensions as installed but i cannot see it in menus.
Thanks
aidan_cage

Post by aidan_cage »

finist wrote:I thought so too, that it should be somewhere, but I do not have them in those places that you described.
When I installed it - it went into extensions, not skins. Should I reinstalled them? So, again, I see them in tools/options/extensions as installed but i cannot see it in menus.
Thanks
just want to make sure you have the extensions installed first. Did you install the scripts for the extensions to which you are attempting to apply the skins?
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Look in the View menu to turn them on, you should also go to Tools - Options to set the default behavior and skins for both. I do not remember if they are turned on by default, it''s been a long time since I first installed them.

Nyn

nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

aidan_cage wrote:
finist wrote:I thought so too, that it should be somewhere, but I do not have them in those places that you described.
Thanks
just want to make sure you have the extensions installed first. Did you install the scripts for the extensions to which you are attempting to apply the skins?
Good point Aidan, I forgot about that one. Here are their forum topics: Lyrics and Comment Viewer and Monkey Rok.

Nyn

finist

Post by finist »

After script installation, everything works! Thank you!
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Coach:

A tiny thing, in the player when a track is longer than an hour the time is kinda munched together. Can you make the time display a tiny bit bigger?

Nyn

CoachUK

Post by CoachUK »

Nyn:

Sheeeeeesh!!! I'm so old that I can't play tracks over an hour long....I fall asleep!!! :D

Seriously though.....I will make the time display a little larger but I notice that you don't have the Ionic Charge font installed. I designed the player with this font in mind and it does have a slighly smaller 'footprint'.

As you can see from the pic below it accommodates tracks of 1 hour plus. Try downloading and installing the font and see if that makes it better, but I'll add the increased size to the first update for you....as you asked nicely :wink:
nynaevelan

Post by nynaevelan »

Coach:

Of course I downloaded it but never got around to installing it, but you are right this font does fix the issue for me so you can take it off of your to-do list. As for the length, well I have some audiobooks that are 24 hours or more, so...... since they are by my favorite author, no chance of falling asleep.

Thanks,

Nyn