Page 1 of 1
How do I import playlists into media monkey?
Posted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:20 pm
by m00res
This may be a stupid question, but I am trying to import playlists into media monkey so they show up under the playlist node. These are playlists that are m3u compatable and are already stored in another folder. What am I missing?
Re: How do I import playlists into media monkey?
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 12:43 am
by Al_G
m00res wrote:This may be a stupid question, but I am trying to import playlists into media monkey so they show up under the playlist node. These are playlists that are m3u compatible and are already stored in another folder. What am I missing?
Press the "INS" key or File->Add/Rescan Tracks to the Library
Make sure that m3u file extension is picked and the folder is selected where the playlists are located. Press 'OK' and that should do it.
If only exporting playlists was that easy!
If it is a one time import of the playlists, the next time you run scan you should deselect the m3u extension to be safe.
--
Alan
Thanks
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:45 pm
by m00res
Works great!
Thanks