Search drop down not working or clearing [#15100]
Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:57 pm
Hi - In b2123, I noticed two issues with Search.
1. The red X in the search next to 'Help' on the left, does not clear the field when clicking it.
2. The drop down next to the search box on the right does nothing. I was expecting it to display search history that can be selected.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sggkp0g5v ... g.jpg/file
Thanks!
BTW, I noticed that there are two pages of issues addressed with this release! That's awesome progress and much appreciated..
1. The red X in the search next to 'Help' on the left, does not clear the field when clicking it.
2. The drop down next to the search box on the right does nothing. I was expecting it to display search history that can be selected.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sggkp0g5v ... g.jpg/file
Thanks!
BTW, I noticed that there are two pages of issues addressed with this release! That's awesome progress and much appreciated..