Page 1 of 1

2291 Highlighted Song in All Tracks View is not Kept in View [#17299]

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:01 am
by Snofru
  • Open Music - All Tracks view to see the list of all songs.
    Mark a song somewhere in the list.
    Change the sort order, e.g. by "Album".
    The 1st song of this sort order remains on top, but the song you have marked before is now out of view (although still marked).
    In MM4 the window scrolls automatically so that the marked song remains in view - my preferred behaviour.
I am not sure if this is a bug or expected behaviour but I would like to keep the MM4 behaviour, maybe as an option. An example why:

I have sorted the All Tracks view by Album. I see a song which I think I also have by another artist. I mark this song and then sort by Titel. In MM4 I see all the songs with the same titel immediately. In MM5 I have to scroll down the list and search for the marked song.

Maybe there already is an option for this behaviour which I haven't found. And sorry if this has already been discussed before...

Re: 2291 Highlighted Song in All Tracks View is not Kept in View

Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:09 pm
by Ludek
I can confirm the issue, tracked as https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=17299