Page 1 of 1

Odd behavior after initial change to any data [#18114]

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:36 am
by SusicMnob
So, when I update say file names the list or now if I it f5 the open tab repositions to a completely random location vs where I was in the list.

This same behavior also happens in MM4 and I was so hopeful it would go away in 5....

Also Auto-Organize file - the columns reset every time and positions are never memorized - The New Path, Old Path location and width reset every time the window is opened.

EDIT - 5.0.1.2419 debug build

Re: Odd behavior after initial change to any data

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:38 am
by Lowlander
Which build of MediaMonkey 5 (Help > About), what Node in the Media Tree and what View is being used?

Re: Odd behavior after initial change to any data

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:43 am
by SusicMnob
Updated 5.0.1.2419

Music - Artists - I have show all subnodes enabled - Artists is collapsed in my standard configuration

Re: Odd behavior after initial change to any data

Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:18 pm
by Lowlander
There is some inconsistent behavior, I'm not sure if this can be fixed, but added as: https://www.ventismedia.com/mantis/view.php?id=18114