Property Get/Let Align As Long
Value of this property controls alignment of the control in its parent control. It is mostly used for panels. It can be:
- 0 (alNone) - No alignment is applied.
- 1 (alTop) - Control is aligned to the top.
- 2 (alBottom) - Control is aligned to the bottom.
- 3 (alLeft) - Control is aligned to the left.
- 4 (alRight) - Control is aligned to the right.
- 5 (alClient) - Control completely covers its parent.
Set Head = UI.NewPanel( Form) Head.Common.Align = 1 ' Align panel to the top of form