MediaMonkey for Android: Playback
Clicking a track in any view causes that track and subsequent tracks to immediately play. You can also use:
- Quick Shuffle: to play all the tracks in the current view in random order
- Play: to play selected tracks immediately
- Play last: to play selected tracks after currently playing tracks
When you initiate playback of a set of tracks, MMA displays the 'Now Playing' tracks. Clicking the List/Artwork icons toggles between the individual track and the full list of tracks being played. The list view is most useful for viewing and re-ordering the tracks to be played.
The Now Playing artwork view has a couple of less obvious features, that are accessible after tapping the artwork or swiping.
- Rate tracks: these ratings get synced back to the MediaMonkey server when syncing.
- Shuffle tracks: causes tracks to always play in random order.
- Continuous play (for a track OR for the entire list of tracks).
- View/download lyrics: Swipe Artwork right to left.
- Change track (forward/back): Swipe title in either direction.
- Seek within a track: Press and hold prev/next to go back/forward.