- 1 General
- 2 Player
- 3 Subscriptions
- 3.1 Can I import subscriptions from another podcast client such as iTunes?
- 3.2 Can I automatically subscribe all my imported subscriptions?
- 3.3 Can I remove undownloaded episodes from a subcription?
- 3.4 Can I mark an episode as played?
- 3.5 What are the gray subscriptions?
- 3.6 What causes dead subscriptions?
- 3.7 How can I remove a dead subscription?
- 3.8 How can I revive a dead subscription?
Do I need MediaMonkey Gold to get podcasts?
No. All podcast features are included in the Standard version.
Does MediaMonkey support video podcasts?
No. At this time only audio podcast episodes are supported. MM can neither download or play non-audio episodes.
Is podcast support available with MM2?
No. This is a new function with MM3.
Is more information available?
Does MediaMonkey remember the point at which I was playing a podcast episode?
Yes. MM let's you pause and later resume podcasts and audio books.
Can I import subscriptions from another podcast client such as iTunes?
Can I automatically subscribe all my imported subscriptions?
No. Subscriptions must be individually subscribed from either the imported OPML podcast directory or from the Edit Subscription.
Can I remove undownloaded episodes from a subcription?
Can I mark an episode as played?
Maybe. MM does not include this function, but, add-on scripts are available. Awnser will be updated after scripts tested with MM3.
What are the gray subscriptions?
These are subscriptions which are not currently updated. They are also called "dead" subscriptions.
What causes dead subscriptions?
1. Unsubscribe a feed and keep episodes.
2. Import podcast episodes that do not match existing subscription.
3. Change in podcast name by feed publisher.
How can I remove a dead subscription?
Unsubscribe the subscription and delete all episodes.
How can I revive a dead subscription?
Edit the subscription and enter the feed's URL.