I see this page is locked, what is the best way to go abou getting a link added? I don't have anything I want to link at this time, I am just curious. -- Teknojnky 12:52, 28 August 2007 (EDT)
- You can ask here (on the talk page) to add some link or to temporarily unprotect the page (e.g. for bigger changes). Of course keep in mind the reason why the page (as façade of the wiki) is protected. -- Steegy 07:07, 31 August 2007 (EDT)
I refreshed the main page, mainly to draw a clear line between users content (which for now isn't really existing) and content for "developers" (scripters, skinners, translators, ...). If you don't really like the layout or have suggestions, feel free to post here. -- Steegy 21:18, 7 September 2007 (EDT)
- I'd like to see a link to the MediaMonkey_Automation_objects page directly in either the navigation block or the toolbox block, so its easier to navigate to the objects reference list. --Teknojnky 13:54, 6 February 2008 (EST)
I've significantly updated the Intro for New Users section. It seemed silly that the only way to find skins was to navigate under the "Developers" section for skinning. I think it may be even better to put a direct link to skins for MM 3.0 and higher on the front page, but this change can do for now as I don't want to alter the front page without an opinion from some other users. Let me know what you think about this. --Steve 00:20, 5 March 2008 (EST)
- Really a great job you guys have been doing!
- @Teknojnky: I've been having the same issue (and I guess were not the only 2) so I added 3 reference links.
- @Steve/Nohitter151: sorry but I couldn't wait :p (I simply forgot to add a Skins link the first time and to split it from the developers skin page). -- Steegy 16:34, 5 March 2008 (EST)
Not a problem Steegy, I'm very happy with the front page now! --Steve 18:34, 5 March 2008 (EST)
- Yea page looks great, thanks Steegy! --Teknojnky 15:35, 28 March 2008 (EDT)
Would like to start editing pages in the format below. I cannot see the categories shown in the preview so I am reluctant to save. Any ideas? --MoDementia 23:08, 4 April 2008 (EDT) OK so the categories are intact so that answers that question --MoDementia 23:10, 4 April 2008 (EDT)
- MoDementia, I have deleted the page that you specified. --Steve 03:01, 5 April 2008 (EDT)
Property Summary Template for Scripting Pages
I have finished the initial template that could be included with most of the scripting pages Entering a single line (with parameters) will produce a table on the right hand side summarising the properties of the data. Examples Here --MoDementia 23:07, 6 April 2008 (EDT)
Template Information as Special Pages Links
Is it possible to get some Template: information in to this page Special:Specialpages
EDIT Can you use the namespace Template or do they need to have the category Template?--MoDementia 02:46, 9 April 2008 (EDT)
Templates (list of all templates)
Used Templates (with counts and links)
I can't search for them using Prefix Index either :(
EDIT I think these need to be in a category for use with special pages?
I have added Category:Template to the 2 I have made but there are quite a few around that could be useful if people could fimd them --MoDementia 01:32, 9 April 2008 (EDT)
- Please give as some time to answer ;). Templates (as you found out) can be found under Toolbox > Special Pages > All Pages > namespace Template > Go